Chapter 50 (EPILOGUE)

WRITER'S POV

*Seven years later*

"And the valedictorian of this year is none other than, Tori Donovan Weizmann." The man behind the microphone said. "Please come up and deliver the valedictory speech."

Tori stood up with a very wide smile on her lips and looked at her family who sat at the front row, cheering her. All her classmates were shouting praises and clapping. Finally, her dream of becoming a pharmacist was happening. After 6 long years. However, those were the best six years of her life as her husband and kids were the most supportive people in the world.

Dahlia who was now ten and was exceptionally beautiful with curly hair stood up with one of the twins, Darla, and shouted. "Yasss, mommy's always the best." Causing the little girl in her arms to giggle excitedly.

Her father who was carrying the other twin, Daryl, chuckled. "Always mommy's number one cheerleader, right princess?"

Dahlia scoffed. "As if. No one hypes mommy like you do. The only reason why you're not standing right now and shouting is because Daryl is asleep."

Ian chuckled. "I love how you know me so well."

Dahlia blushed. "And I love how I know you so well too, dad."

"I love you too daddy." Darla, the three years old cutie chirped in excitedly, causing her sister and father to laugh. "I love you too Dahlia."

"We love you more." Dahlia and her father said, Dahlia kissing her younger sister's forehead.

Ian recorded Tori as she delivered her valedictory speech to the crowd, looking so beautiful in her robe. Oh, she was exquisite and Ian knew she was going to be the best pharmacist. He was jubilant. He was so proud of her. Not only was she a good wife, she was an even better mother. He was so proud of how she juggled school and parenting and still ended up being the best student in her university.  Yes, he was a very dedicated husband and father and loved his family very much. In his whole life, the past six years were the best he had experienced. He felt peace and love whenever he looked at his family and his businesses were booming more than ever. His family was indeed his good luck charm.

"....And my biggest thanks goes to my husband, Ian, and my kids, Dahlia, Daryl and Darla for being my inspiration, strength and reason for working this hard. I love you all so much." Tori  ended her perfect speech, causing everyone to stand up and applaud. Oh, everyone in the hall enjoyed her speech.

"That's my mom." Dahlia kept shouting proudly as she cheered for her mother.

"Congratulations sunshine." Ian shouted too, waking up Daryl in the process. He chuckled. "Sorry young man, but I can't keep calm when my wife's the best." He said to his sleepy son.

Tori had tears of joy as she watched her family praise her. They were the most important people in her life. She looked to the other end and saw her sister, Tina and her husband(Tina got married to a different guy who accepted her and her son), Zach and his wife, Maria, Finn, Susan and Bella all clapping for her. They were the best circle in the world. They were always there for each other and now that it was her turn, they were here for her as well. She mouthed a big 'thank you' to all of them. Oh, everything was going on so well. She looked up and mouthed. "I know it's all because of you." She said  to the heavens.

~~~~

Later that evening, there was a very big reception at their mansion. Ian built a mansion for his family. This time around, they didn't have to go over to his parents house, instead, his parents and Nonna came over to his mansion to celebrate Tori's success.

"Congratulations Mrs Weizmann." Tori heard Zach's voice and turned with a smile.

"Thanks Zach. I'm so thankful for everything. You've been such a wonderful brother-in-law and I couldn't have asked for more." She said.

Zach pulled her in for a hug. "It will always be my pleasure to be here for you, mommy D."

Tori chuckled and pulled away. "I swear you have to stop calling me that."

Zack burst out laughing. "Well the names of all your kids start with D. So mommy D suits you perfectly."

Tori poked his chest. "I can't wait for you to start having kids. I'm gonna tease you till you go down on your knees and beg me." She said and watched as the smile on Zach's face faded away. She shut her eyes in regret. "I'm so sorry Zach."

Zach shook his head and forced a smile. "It's okay sweetheart, it's not your fault. We'll keep trying. In the meantime, I'll focus on being the best uncle to the D's." He tried to joke but it came out lame.

"Don't pressure yourself Zach, Chloe's gonna give you children soon. Just have faith. And...I don't think you need to worry about being the best uncle to my kids. They already adore you more than you think." Tori reassured him.

Just then, Ian walked up to them and wrapped his hands around his wife's waist, kissing her cheek in the process. Tori giggled.

Zach cleared his throat. "I'm gonna leave now before you two get weird and add another D to the family."

The couple laughed.

"I was thinking of that." Ian said at the same time Tori said, "Not a chance."

Both looked at each other. "You don't want another baby?" "You want another baby" They asked in unison and confusion.

Zach chuckled. "Not me about to witness some family drama. I'll just go look for my wife and try to create some family drama for the future." He said as he walked away, leaving Tori and Ian in a staring competition.

"Come on love, I'm tired of changing diapers." Tori whined and pouted. "Daryl and Darla are a handful as it is."

Ian kissed her lips. "I promise to change their diapers from now if we sneak upstairs and make another baby."

"But we have guests at..."

Before Tori could finish her sentence, Dahlia walked in carrying Daryl. "Mommy, Daryl needs new diapers. Gosh, his poop smells so bad." She said as she scrunched her nose, causing Daryl to giggle.

Tori turned and smile at Ian then back at Dahlia. "Daddy will gladly change his diapers, honey."

Ian started shaking his head and raised his hands up in surrender. "No no princess. Give him to mommy. Can't handle Daryl's poop tonight. Urgh, I can perceive the smell from here." He said as he scrunched his nose too. Oh, he and Dahlia were so alike.

Tori shook her head and carried her little boy. "Come here my love." She said as she raised him in the air and kissed his lips. "Your daddy here still can't handle your poop after three years, yet he wants another baby. Can you imagine?"

Dahlia's eyes widened in excitement. "We're gonna have another baby in the house? Yayyy, I want another sibling."

Tori groaned. "You two have got to be kidding me. Come on baby, let's go get you cleaned so you join the party again." She said to her handsome baby boy as she walked to the nursery.

She didn't want to consider having another baby but who was she kidding, she wanted a big family. She wanted her big happy family to fill in the mansion. Plus in some years to come, she pictured herself and Ian sitting in the backyard with her kids and their kids playing and having a barbecue in the summertime.

                           🌹THE END🌹

Hey guys, here's a very big big thank you to everyone who took out time to read this book. I enjoyed writing this book and cannot wait to write other books. You can check out my bio for the links of my other completed books or just dm me if you need someone to talk to.

I'm also starting up a blog about my books and personal experiences so please do well to slide into my dm for a link.

I'll also be starting up a new book, an interracial romance story, titled "TRAPPED WITH HER WISH."

I'll publish the first ten chapters next week so please do well to check it out.

I love you all so much and I hope you enjoyed the story. Please do vote and leave a comment for me.

And most importantly, follow me❤️