Mini-Fics Part 1 (The Spideypool Interlude, I'm Not Dead, etc.)

I have writers block and too much time on my hands so... here's a weird thing I came up with. I got a new computer!! :D

Also I lowkey fell back into musical fandoms so that's fun.

The Spideypool Interlude - Takes place a bit after Peter's identity comes out in the Social Media AU, before the adoption war. fulfills a few requests in that.

Peter had recently shocked the world with his announcement that his 'boyfriend', Spider-Man, was actually him. It had sparked quite a lot of confusion at first - people wondering if it was a prank, or if the old Spider-Man had died - but that had died down. After that, Peter had been invited to many different talk shows to explain what had happened, and how he'd pranked the whole world. 

What the world didn't know, however, was that there was a new person that Peter had been around in increasingly large amounts. 

The person was Wade Wilson. Deadpool, the self-dubbed Merc-With-A-Mouth. Peter wouldn't admit it, but he had been slowly building a crush on the mercenary, and trying to stop the man from the murders he was constantly committing. It was working out relatively well, and the murder rates had thankfully gone down. 

They followed each other on Twitter now, and after meeting Matt Murdock, Daredevil, they had an account called Team Red, where they'd team up on different villains. It was actually quite fun, and it had brought the three of them closer - Peter and Wade were growing incredibly close, obviously, and Matt would often tease them about him having to be the third wheel. In fact-

"Peter!" Ned called, running across the school courtyard. Peter turned to grin at the boy - It was the first time they were back at school after the Peter x Spidey incident, and they were excited to see the reactions of their classmates.

MJ fell into line beside them with a deadpanned "Sup, losers?" The three of them fell into quick, easy conversation. 

The eyes of the other students followed them, and Ned couldn't help but laugh. "They're so confused, it's actually hilarious," He commented. MJ smirked. "We should place bets on who tries to be spontaneous friends with Peter," She proposed. Peter bit his lip to stop a smile. "As satisfying as it would be to see Flash grovelling for forgiveness, I don't think the teachers would condone that."

MJ just scoffed. "If Shuri were here, she'd agree with me," The girl pointed out. Ned hushed her. "Your girlfriend just wants to watch the world burn," He countered. MJ shrugged in agreement. "I will neither confirm nor deny these rumors."

To the teachers' credit, none of them acknowledged what had happened over the break. Nevertheless, students continued gawking at the trio in the hallways, and would approach, asking rapid-fire questions. Peter did his best to answer politely, despite knowing that their newfound interest was just because of his revealed identity.

It was nonetheless funny to see Flash looking like he was having an internal crisis at his lunch table.

Peter recounted these details to Wade at the end of the day as they sat at the top of the Chrysler building, watching the sunset. The actual journey up to the building had been quite chaotic, as Peter just climbed it rather easily and Wade had to do his best to not fall using various tools.

They had just finished fighting off a woman trying to steal a car, and adrenaline was running high. 

"Well it seems like he deserved it," Wade muttered, anger underlying the interest in his tone. "You know, I could just-" 

"No." Peter interrupted the mercenary mid-sentence. "Bu-" "No."

They chatted for a little while more, before deciding to post a picture on their Team Red twitter. Peter had his mask off and was grinning, while Wade took the picture of him. They ended up awkwardly captioning it 'photo creds to deadpool'.