The Official Goodbye

Hey everyone!

So you may have noticed this story hasn't updated in like a year, and before that they'd been very scarce.

This is the official end to the story. I lost inspiration a long time ago and I started feeling like writing had just been a chore to keep up with so I didn't disappoint anyone, until eventually I just left.

Thank you so much for all the support while I've been here. It's really been a crazy ride and you guys will always have a place in my heart.

The story's not being taken down (in case I get inspiration at some point) but I took the liberty of deleting all my authors notes (since those are super annoying) and a few of the more lackluster oneshots. Nothing that anyone (especially not me) will miss haha.

I'll still pop in to reply to comments and such every once in a while, and I'm still online for the fics. I have a couple unfinished oneshot drafts that I could post if you guys ever want to see that.

You guys really mean the world to me and thank you so much for everything that's brought me to this point. I hope this doesn't come as too much of a disappointment (though I'm sure it's not a shock).

Thank you everybody again.

And for (presumably) the last time...

have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/eternal abyss/noon/dawn/sunrise.