Surprise!

Peter slumped in his chair, hoping he could somehow deduce where they were going. Sure, he was paying attention in class. But he glances at his watch for a couple seconds, listens to Karen's status update, and BAM! There's the bell. And Peter had forgotten to check where they were going. "Hey, Parker!!" Flash sneered. "What IS it?" Peter snapped, blinking out of his flashback. He was getting tired of dealing with Flash's crap. "Are you going to introduce us to your friends the Avengers?" He drawled. Peter froze. "Wait, what?" Flash snorted. "You know, your BEST friends? The ones we're going to visit today?" Peter's eyes widened. This explained Tony's reaction when he waved a slip in front of him. He had laughed - he must have known the times lined up - Peter was so screwed. "I never said they were my best friends. I intern for Stark Industries, not the Avengers, and I'm certainly not that important," Peter lied. Flash just opened his mouth to say something, when a book flew through the air and hit him. "CAN you fuck off, Flash? I doubt anyone here speaks dumbass except you, as it appears you're fluent in it." MJ dignifiedly stood up and retrieved her book, which had called open to a page with a drawing of - Peter? Was that a crisis drawing? Before he could get a closer look, she slammed the book shut and flipped Flash off cheerfully.

"Students!" The teacher - Mr. Harrington - yelled. "No violence at school!" He exclaimed, looking pointedly at MJ. Flash had only a second to look triumphant when the teacher turned on him. "Not to mention, Mr. Thompson, there is no need for bullying either." MJ smirked, unfazed. Then Mr. Harrington turned to Peter. "Okay, we need to talk," The man said sternly. Peter sighed, and Ned slid out of their seat so Peter could get out. "Good luck, man," He whispered. The boy walked up to his teacher. "Yes sir?" Mr. Harrington stared at him. "We need to talk about your internship," He declared. Peter stared at the man. "Is it that you don't believe I have one?" Peter sighed. "No!" Mr. Harrington said quickly. "I do believe you have an internship - you're my brightest student, and you wouldn't lie about something as important as this. Although may I suggest keeping it - how do they say it these days? - on the d-low." Peter stared at his teacher. "The d-low?" He queried. "You know - the down low, the down, the 'd', the 'd-low', right?" Mr. Harrington trailed off. "Whatever. It is clear that Eugene feels threatened by you, and it is hard to know what one can do when they are uncomfortable. You get me?" Peter nodded, and backed away.

~This is a time skip. Such wow.~

Peter stared at the doors of Stark Towers. The place he lived. The place Aunt May used to live until she won the lottery. After Mr. Stark took custody of Peter. Then May left on a two-year trip around the world on a cruise for some amazing sightseeing spots and much needed relaxation.

The doors flung open before Mr. Harrington could let them in. "Hello there, Midtown High!" A loud, dramatic voice declared. Peter's eyes widened. He knew that voice, even with his back turned. No. No. Nope. NOPE. He tried to violently deny what was happening.

"It has come to our attention that you are a special tour group." Tony said. "Well, not all of you, just one person here. Oh yeah, and two of their friends," He said dismissively. Peter facepalmed. Ned grinned, and MJ just shook her head sadly for him. Peter looked at his classmates, counting off their expressions. Confused, confused, interested, confused, confused, confused, intrigued, confused, and - smug? Who was that? Peter sighed. Of course it was Flash. Why was he smug? The boy had puffed out his chest and raised his chin. Ah. Peter thought. He thinks that he is the one Tony is talking about. It made sense. Flash had a decent reputation, but an ENORMOUS ego to boot. "Who?" One of Flash's friends - Sawyer - asked. Tony smiled mysteriously. Peter had to admit, that was one of his talents. "I'll tell you at the end, although you should be able to figure it out from the treatment they get. But for now..." Tony paused for the effect. "Enjoy an exclusive tour - with ALL of the Avengers!"