Platonic

platonic soulmate au! unless you want to read it as romantic i guess, i don't really approve of starker but whatever floats your boat (by the way, if any of y'all didn't know, platonic is friends. it's like the greek concept of philia/storge, which is friend/family love, rather than eros, which is romantic)

spideychelle but if you want you can imagine Wade or Johnny  instead or something

platonic soulmate au background: things you write/draw on your skin appears on that of the others, scars also appear but they don't physically cause pain or physical impairments: here's our good friend the issue there, Peter has super healing, and doesn't often see any scars because they heal on his body (what? plot convenience? ... nooooo)

romantic soulmate is everyone has a soulmark on their wrist, blah blah one matching you get it onto the story

also i'd like to point out this is the 69th part soooo

Peter was shifting in his seat anxiously as Ned rambled beside him. "I can't believe we're presenting this at Stark Industries! That's so cool!!" He exclaimed, finally pausing to take a breath. Peter flashed a quick grin at his best friend. It was a shock that Ned wasn't his platonic soulmate: everyone had a romantic and platonic soulmate. As it turned out, MJ was Peter's romantic soulmate, and they had figured it out about a year ago. 

A tall building broke the horizon in front of them, and Peter's breath caught in his throat. Sunlight was glinting off of the windows and metal, creating a beautiful scene. 

Midtown High had received an invitation to present their Science Fair at Stark Tower, and the two winners would get internships under Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. Considering the circumstances, Peter had decided to do a project focused on the Avengers and quite a lot of stuff about it. The projects had been shipped over to the main room earlier that day, and once they arrived, they would receive their designated locations.

The bus slowly rolled to a halt. "Okay you guys, front rows first!" Mr. Harrington announced, gesturing for the rest of the group to get off of the bus. Two more buses were following close behind, but Ned, MJ, and Peter were placed on the same bus.

Peter stood in quiet awe as he took in the building in front of him. A small sensation covered a part of his left arm. His platonic soulmate! Peter hadn't met them yet, but they were communicating through writing. Because personal details were not sent, Peter had taken up writing in blue pen for a week after his soulmate asked vaguely about his gender. Peter's soulmate did the same, so Peter really only knew his platonic soulmate was a guy - who got the crap beaten out of him quite a lot. Peter's healing got rid of the scars though, so it didn't last long. Also, his name started with a T! Because he signed everything with it until Peter got the hint.

"Hey, are you okay?  I noticed you left imprints on your palms?"

A smile broke out across Peter's face as he replied. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit nervous :) "

The response was swift. "Need to talk about it?"  Peter actually laughed aloud. "I'm okay, haha. Just a school thing."

Peter and his platonic soulmate had already established that his soulmate was way older than Peter - about 30 years, which meant that it was probably that they'd either be an odd pair of friends or have a mentor or father figure relationship. 

"you got this!" 

The man never stopped helping Peter when he was stressed with jagged, hasty letters scrawled on his arm, and-

He was shocked out of his reverie when Flash shoved past him roughly and joined a group of his friends. 

"What a dick," MJ muttered, stepping up beside Peter. He grinned at her, then made an pantomimed face of awe. "Really? I never would've guessed!" MJ shoved him teasingly. "Oh, now you're just doing the same thing!" Peter exclaimed indignantly. The girl just laughed and waved at Ned, who had been previously lost in the crowd.