The meeting

Pharaoh got dressed. He put his formal clothes on. Then he sat down on the bed. And waited. After a few miutes the werecat opened her room door.

"They want to see you..." she said. Suddenly Pharaoh felt like just at his home. Stress in formal clothes, and expectations that he can't exceed.

"..k" he said. He took a big breath. He got up and took Catty's hand." I'm excited..."he smiled lightly. She looked more worried than him. "Are you okay?"he asked her.

"Nah..I don't think so. I think I'm having a panic-attack..." said the werecat.

They walked out of the room and walked through the hall. Catty was shaking but Pharaoh was smiling at her.

"Stay here." started Catty "I'll tell you when you can come in" then she walked to the kitchen where her parents been for a while. "So here he is..."

"Excellent. We're curious about him." said Catty's mother. She and her husband was standing near the kitchen table.

"okay.... You can come in now!" said Catty a bit louder. Pharaoh smiled then took a bigger breath. He walked into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Noir. It's really pleased to meet you. My name is Seth Ptolemy."his royalty side was talking. His Ptolemy side. He wanted to took Mrs. Noir hand to kiss it, like a gentleman, but she didn't let it.

"Are...you..? Are you my.... daughter's...boofriend?" she asked confused. She sat down to one of the chairs. "Is this....some..kind of joke, Catty? This is...right? You can't be my daughter's boofriend! You just can't be!"

"Mom... It's not.."Catty said shyly. She let go of Pharaoh's hand and she began to bite her lip.

"Hah! That's amazing!" laughed Mr. Noir "My dear, you cannot say, that out daughter can't surprise us with new things! You can be proud of yourself, Catty! Now you have really exceeded our expectations!" he smiled at her daughter then he shook hands with Pharaoh. "Nice to meet you, too!" said a bit quieter with understandingly and reassuringly.

"Catty...You can't be real!" said Mrs. Noir with disgust. "Why him? Why a monster...like..that!"

"Excuse me?" asked Pharaoh, but Mrs. Noir ignored him.

"You know that I'm worried about you!" started the mother "But this guy is gonna make you..."

"What?" Catty asked angrily.

"The same mistake what your father and I've done!" shouted Mrs. Noir.

"Clawsome! So I'm an official mistake! But I just want to tell you, that I'm not stupid like you at that time. So pleas-!"

Her mother slapped her daughter in her face with big energy. Catty looked at her with shady eyes. Pharaoh frozened, just couldn't do anything. He took her hand and looked at her worried.

"I think we should go.."said Catty with tears in her eyes.

"...k..It was nice to meet.." but he went quite when he saw Mrs. Noir face.

He followed Catty back to her bedroom. The werecat slammed the door, then she's started to crying. She just sat at the floor, leaning against the door. 

"Hey, hey.. please don't cry Darling..." Pharaoh hugged her while he was also sitting on the floor, right next to her. She looked at him with crying eyes. She hugged his neck. "...but what did you mean by 'just being a mistake'?"