The way out of hell

It was March. The popularity of Catty and Pharaoh grew and grew. Their interviews and performances were entertaining and they gained a huge fanbase as well. There was no doubts that they were successful.

As for they private life, they both hated it.
Catty was still forced to act like a happy couple with Roy.
Pharaoh didn't even try to start a relationship with any new ghoul. He only slept with them then moved on. He's life was made of work and one night stands.

On the first weekend of March, a concert was taken place again, where both Catty and Pharaoh performed. An hour before the concert staff monsters were searching for Catty.

"Hey, Pharaoh!" said his manager "Have you seen Catty- Cat somewhere?"

"No, why?" replied Pharaoh without looking up from his phone.

"Because we can't find her literally anywhere!!" then the manager left the dressing room.

'What is she up to?' thought Pharaoh. He got up and left the room as well. 'There's no way they gonna find her. If she wants to be alone, she will be alone...She knows how to hide, that's for sure...Hm..I think I know where she could possibly be.'

He headed to the supply room. He opened it and realised that it was quite big. There were several shevels, bookselves and big, tall boxes all over in the room. Then he heard a quiet sniff  from behind one of it. He walked to that box and found Catty crying, burying her face in her hands.

"Jeez, now why are you crying?" he asked carelessly. "Your boofriend can't come tonight? Or you have broken one of your nail? Or maybe -"

But Catty started crying louder and louder. That was the point when he change his voice to a serious one. He felt bad to admit it, but he still cared about Catty's well-being after their breakup.

"Hey, don't cry, Catty. The poor makeup crew's work will be wasted if you cry down your makeup. What's the matter?"

However, Catty was still crying. Slowly she looked up, right into Pharaoh's eyes. She tried to put on a straight face, even though tears were running through her chin.

"I...I...wanna ..run..a-away f-f-from h-home."

"With who? Where?" he asked angrily.

"I don't knoww" she cried.

"But why? Did you parents do something? Or the school? Maybe industry? Could it be -" but he stopped for a second. "You will runaway with Roy, won't you?"

"I want to run away...from him." Catty looked at Pharaoh, then continued "B-but I-I barely h-have  a-any chance a-a-alone."

She bursted out crying once again..
Pharaoh was pretty confused at this point, and was really worried about Catty's condition.

"Hey, look at me, Catty..." he grabbed her chin "I can help you. Just tell me what do you want. After concert, okay? Text me. Do you have my number? Cause I think I have changed it after we-"

"I can't text you." interrupted Catty.

"Why not?"

"R-Roy..." cried Catty.

"Jeez... Oh, okay.. Look. You have to think about a time, about an hour, when you are all by yourself. Can you mention a time like that?" he grabbed her shoulders. "Please, think, Catty."

"I- I kn-know one."

"Purr-fect" smiled Pharaoh "Look, we have to go to do the show, okay? Can you do it?"

Catty nooded. Pharaoh help her up from the ground.

"Thank you" said Catty, while they were leaving the room.
After months of suffering, this was the first time she felt some kind of hope in her future....