Staying over

"That salad is something amazing! Woow!" smiled Catty. "May I have a recipe?"

"Of course, Catty"looked at her the mummy "By the way, where do you want to sleep? I mean, which room?"

"Can I....sleep in a different bedroom? I mean..I like yours too, and I see you have a king-sized bed, but if you don't mind, I'd rather-"

"Hey, it's okay, you don't need my permission for that. I see your point. And I respect that." then Pharaoh frowned his eyebrows "How long do you plan to stay here?"

Catty looked terrifield.

"Do I bother you? Cause you don't have to be so kind and give me pawsome salad and-"

"No, no, no, Catty." denied Pharaoh "It's just...the media will be full with your disappearance. So will the police station, and your parents probably already worried."

Catty looked down.

"I know...Maybe two weeks? Can you do that for me, Pharaoh?"

"Of course. But if you want I just find that piece of sandbag, that Roy and beat him to half-dead."

"No, please! He can't know that you know..."

"I see...so..seperate room, right?"

"Yes.."

Catty's phone rang. Pharaoh took a glance at it, it showed the bright screen : Momma.

"Don't you wanna pick it up?" he asked. Catty shook her head. She put her plates in the sink.

"I can't talk to them like that..." she felt she is about to cry again "I can't say them that I'm fine. I ran away because that's the only reason I can avoid my boyfriend and show others that I have a huge problem." she sat back to her seat.

Pharaoh got up from his seat, and sat next to Catty. Without any words he hugged her gently.
"You're safe here, okay? If you want to avoid anyone, you are more then welcomed here...but you are always welcomed, but ..omh..you get it."

Catty wiped her eyes, and gave a small smile.
"When did you become so..shy? Where did that 'I'm Pharaoh and welcome to my city' self-assurance go?"

Pharaoh chuckled.
"It's only with you. You know, after you broke up with me...or me with you...I just felt...rejected. I'm trying to make it up for you...Because...I was disgraceful."

"It's not your fault. I should have told you the truth..but.." but she didn't finish the sentence.

"Hey, no, don't even think as if it rested on your shoulders. It was anybody's but your fault."

Catty got up suddenly.
"Yeah, right.." she felt really dizzy. "Where is that seperate room?"

"It's basically the room in front of my bedroom. It has it's own bathroom, too."

They walked to the room. The inside was beautiful. A king sized bed with red and gold curtains around it, with golden blankets and white gold pillows. There was a desk with a computer in it, and right next to the desk, there was a Vinly player. A huge carpit was on the floor with mummies and phyramids on it.

"Wow" said shookly Catty. "It is...amazing."she sat down to the bed, and looked at the mummy "Thank you."

"It's really nothing .You find the shower over there by the way" Pharaoh pointed towards a door "And just tell me if you need anything." he looked around as if he were looking for something to do "Until then, have a good-"

"Pharaoh" interrupter Catty "Could you stay while I take a shower?"

"Sure..sure.."

By the end of the day, all the social medias were full with the disappearance of Catty Noir. Her parents reached for the help of the police. They thought their daughter was kidnapped. They would have never ever thought that their own daughter ran away by her own will...