Lovely night

When they finally arrived to the Ptolemy Hotel they moved away from each other so Pharaoh (Who was there Seth Ptolemy) arranged to the workers to bring Catty's suitcase to Ptolemy apartman.  Catty was really thankful for this.

They got into the lift. The werecat was very nervous. Then she realised she has to meet Ms. Ptolemy. She felt...vulnerable. Actually, she didn't want this situation. Ms. Ptolemy face while Pharaoh explain why she is there with the suitcase. Horrifying...

The lift opened. They get out from that.

"Good evening, Mother!" said Pharaoh while he held Catty's hand.

" Don't you think it's a little bit late, Seth?" started Amuncommon Ptolemy " It's almost 10-"she silent. " You bringed her here?" she pointed at Catty, who already thought the floor was more interesting that the conversion, so she looked the floor.

"Mother, " began his sentence Pharaoh " I thought it would be a good idea Catty's stay for the weekend. She wouldn't bother you. I promise." he was getting nervous. "Would you let it, Mother?"

Amuncommon stared at Pharaoh first, then Catty who still looked her feet. Ms. Ptolemy said something about that her son almost an adult and she doesn't mind it.

"Thank you, Mother." bowed a bit Pharaoh. "I show you my room" turned to Catty. They moved away from Amuncommon.

"Here we are!" he opened the door to a big room. " This is my bedroom." he quickly got in there but Catty stopped in the doorstep. "What is it Catty?"

"Nothing..I just wondered is it shameful that I have never been other monsters room. I mean I have never been in my friends room... And..I don't know what rules I must to follow." she said with shame. Pharaoh laughted.

"Rules? Well, just one: make yourself at home." then he pulled her into the room. "See? It is very easy. So, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"Hm... I want to see your album collection. You mentioned you have, so I want to see it!"

" Okay, let's see that collection" he stepped to a little cupboard and opend it.

There were a lots of album from rappers to k-pop bands.

"Wow!" Catty was fascinated by the sight. She crouched down to take a closer look.

"Choose one." said pharaoh while he also crouched down. Catty started sort through albums.

"Well, you have Britney Frears, Bruno Scars and oh..." she smiled gently. " I didn't know you have albums from me." she grabbed the album what was made by her.

"You want to listen that?" he asked with big grin.

"Nah.." she putted back the album and started sort again. " I would never listen my songs...That would be so egotistical. Oh! Found it! My favourite k-pop girl band! BlackScream! I want to listen this!"

"Okay..." then he took the 'Kill this Love' album it out of her hand. They started listening the music.

When finished listening the songs, Pharaoh said:

" It's quite late. I think I go to take a shower." he took his pyjamas and putted on the bed one piece of it. "...you should do that,too." then he went to the bathroom and closed the door. Catty sat down to the other side of the bed. She started packing her stuff when she realised she have to wipe off her makeup and Pharaoh gonna see her without it.

After a few minutes Pharaoh came out from the bathroom with the tower on his right shoulder. However he wore his pyama trousers but it seemed he forgetted that he's shirtless.

"I'm finished. You can go showering or just take a bath." he smiled at her and sat down next to her.

"Didn't you plan to get a T-shirt, or something?" she asked.

"Is it bothering you?" Pharaoh got closer to her. Catty looked deeply into his ocean eyes than she grabbed her stuff and went to the bathroom.

Pharaoh waited almost quarter an hour. He also put on his T-shirt. When Catty opened the door he quickly jumped up from the bed. Catty looked at him with a shy smile for a second then she looked away. She wore pink belly shirt (what actually looked more than a bra) and pink shorts. Her hair weren't in ponytail, it was let down as he has never ever seen it. And she didn't wore makeup. 'What a pretty girl' he thought. And really. She looked very good without makeup. At that moment her cheeks were red because the blush. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.

"Did you know that you look boo-tiful without makeup?" he stroked her face. Catty nodded tiredly and she yawned. "It seems somebody is got tired. We should go to bed, don't you think?" 

"Yes..." said Catty. She went to the right side of the bed, laid down and covered herself with the blanket. She felt how Pharaoh did the same thing.

"Could you turn to me, please?" asked the mummy. Catty did it what he wanted. When she turned Pharaoh slid really close to her, hugged her and putted her head on his chest. "Goodnight honey." he kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Pharaoh.." whispered Catty than she hugged him, too.

Both of them fell asleep soon.