Breaking the silence

"Do you promise you won't be angry at me, if I tell you the truth?" asked Catty, after Pharaoh let her go.

"I promise. " answered Pharaoh, while he was still looking deeply in her eyes.

Catty pulled up the sleeves of her long pulover. Her arms were covered with bruiese and scars. She started shaking, getting a bit dizzy. Her lips started to shake as well, and tears  run down on her cheeks.

Pharaoh couldn't belive his eyes: he looked at the werecat arms then at her face, then at her arms again:

"Catty...did he..hurt you?" he could barely speak. Teares appeared in his eyes too.

"N-not j-just like t-that" sobbed Catty. "H-he mad-de me th-things, I-I didn't w-want to."

At this point Catty was screaming and crying while the mummy boy hugged him close. He couldn't stop crying either.

"I'm sorry" he cried. "I'm so so sorry, Catty."

Catty looked up to Pharaoh.

"You can not tell this to anyone...ANYONE, okay?" she was pretty serious. "Can you keep this secret?"

Pharaoh gasped.

"What?!" he let her out from his hug. "He didn't have right to do what he had done! He commited a crime! You can't just let him win. He wasn't the boss of you."

"But I-"

"You didn't do anything. You were only her girlfriend, therefore-...wait...how did you become a couple?"

Catty started to cry again.

"Catty..?" he started to freak out "Did he...forced himself on you?"

"YES!" screamed Catty. She sat down to the floor again and cried and cried.

Pharaoh followed her down to the floor. He sat and said out loud:

"I am sorry....I blamed you for all this... Catty, I'm sorry."

For a while they sat quietly in the room, not looking at each other, looking down on the floor infront of them. Pharaoh promised himself that he will take the first steps if Catty can't. With that thought he was the first to break the silence.

"What do you want for dinner? We can order..or cook...or just starve, whatever you prefer"

"Hm..starving sounds good actually" she said it with a serious look on her face.

"W-wait, really?"

"Of course not, you Mummyboy!" said Catty with a smile on her face "I'd like to have something light though"

"Then that's what we're gonna have" smiled Pharaoh too. He figured out something in his head that could help on Catty....and of course he tought of what kind of 'light dish' should they eat.