Dawn kiss

"Catty! Catty!Sweetie! Catty!" Pharaoh waked up Catty "C'mon darling, wake up! We have to catch the dawn."

"Nooo..." murmured Catty "I want to sleeeep..." but she opend her eyes "What time is it?

"It's almost 5am."he smiled warmly.

"Noooo..." Catty buried her face in the pillow.

"C'mon honey." he touched her face and kiss her cheek.Catty looked up from the pillow then she sat up slowly. "Good morning sweetheart! How did you sleep?" Pharaoh stroked her cheek.

"Pleasantly" answered the werecat.

"I wanna show you something."he reached out his hand  "But you should get something warm because we are going outside"

"Okay" she grapped his hand than stood up. Pharaoh gave her his gown. It was very big for Catty but it was really warm.

Pharaoh held her hand and they left the room. They walked to the big balcony.

The sky was purple but it seemed it was close to dawn. They walked to the railing.

"Boo-tiful, isn't it?" asked Pharaoh while the sun got up in the sky.

"Yes, it is." she answered tiredly. Catty leaned against the railing.

"The greatest hasn't even come!" he said with excitement.

The sun illuminated the Ptolemy Hotel. The hotel shined golden.

"That's amazing!" Catty was amazed.

"Gorgeous..." turnt to her Pharaoh. He pulled her close and looked her eyes.

Catty felt Pharaoh breath whil his face approached hers. Then finally she felt his soft lips. They started kissing and never felt better and... happier. Pharaoh put his hand on her waist and she was touching his smooth hair. For a few minutes long they enjoyed each other than they got out each other's mouth. They laughted when they finished the kissing then went inside.

" Good morning, youngsters!" the 'youngsters' frozened when they heard Ms. Ptolemy's voice " But I think for you it's already too good." she said and looked at her son. He blushed hard. "Never mind... Go back to sleep. It's very early."

"Than why do you awake, Mother?" asked Pharaoh.

"Both of you step like a herd of elephants." she answered than she left the hall.

After this Pharaoh and Catty looked each other and started laughting and they didn't stopped it until they got into Pharaoh's room. Both of them laid down to the bed. Pharaoh hugged her and whispered her:

"Sooo... Are we official now? Like ghoulfriend..." he pointed at Catty "... and like boo-friend" he pointed at himself  "Like sweethearts. Doing kisses, hugs and more stuff that couples do. Call each other 'Darling' or 'Honey' or 'Baby'..." he smiled.

"Yes." Catty giggled. "But we already called each other 'Darling' and 'Honey'!" she laughted even more.

"But I have never called you 'Baby' "he stared at her with fire in his eyes"... right, Baby?" then he kissed her and she kissed back.

Pharaoh kissed every single part of her face and neck but he was still gently. When they were done - again - they went back to sleep, but they were much comfortable with their body and soul.