Gossip and the confused fellings

In the evening Pharaoh chilled with his friends. Bo and Stonphia were talking about what happend in Sunday. Bo was in the opposite opinion than Stonphia. He thought it was great that a famous star talked and hanged with Pharaoh.

" C'mon Stonphy! This is awsome! Catty Noir is a super-star and she was with Pharaoh! She was nice to him! She wasn't conceited, was she? No! So what's the problem?"asked Bo.

"The problem is she said to him that he special for her! She just played with him!" said Stonphia.

"She never said 'special'! She just said that no guy acted like this ...like me. And no, she wasn't playing with me. She just felt happy, and got inspiration for her voice.... and she thanked me." blushed Pharaoh.

While they were talking, they walked across a street where was a TV shop. On the shopwindow there were a lot of TVs what were turned on and showed news.

"... and the hottest news : Catty Noir... "Pharaoh stopped here "..is going to publish a new song, called : Not enough for love. She wrote on her Twitter, I quote : 'The song is about a monster who is confused about her crush fellings and hers. She don't think that her fellings are real. But she still confused.' So we are very excited about the new song. Some gossip says Catty is the one who  confused about a boy or just don't want to hang out with him. Okay ,here's the other news about..."

Stonphia stepped next to Pharaoh who still watched the TVs.

"See?" she asked.

"See what?" asked Pharaoh without looking at her.

" She feel you just a crush... She don't think her feelings are real."

"First," started Pharaoh "if I just a crush for her ,than I am her most handsome crush. And second, she wrote a new song about love! She tripped here for this. For inspiration for love song. She did it! She wrote it! And if she don't want to see me anymore than I-"

" You can't do anything about that because she a pop-star. The whole world know her name. But for her you are nothing...Like me or Bo. That's normal to have a crush on a celebrity but don't think that you will have future with her." said Stonphia.

" Thanks... Goodnight.." Pharaoh walked home with anger.

At home he laid down on his bed. He looked at his clock. It was 10pm.

In his bed he started thinking again.He feared that Stonphia is right. But he just couldn't let that sweet Sunday adventures away. 'Her hair...Her smile... Her laught... Her touch... These were too close for his world....' he thought 'Well, she is pop-star anyway. She can do with this with every other boy. Is she really played with him? Nah... She would not have saved him in the ceremony if she wouldn't love him. Or maybe she really just confused... or not....'