I still love you

"Wow, that was fang-tastic!" smiled widely Pharaoh. "The process of song writing never was THAT easy."

He lied on his back on his bed, while Catty was sitting on the floor in Pharaoh's bedroom.

"Hey, Catty. Can I ask you something?" sat up the mummy.

"Sure. What is it Pharaoh?" looked up Catty from her music sheets. She started shaking a bit, afraid that he is gonna ask about her relationship with Roy.

"Do you have any other cool ideas?" he smiled. Catty nooded "Enough to cover a whole new album?"

Catty suddenly felt sudden emotions, somethings she only felt months ago: pour happines and pride.

"I guess..." she smiled.

"Don't you want to come up here?" Pharaoh made space next to him.

Catty got up and sat next to him.

"It's been a while since we were just like this..." started Pharaoh.

"Like what?" frowned Catty.

"Just the two of us..I really missed talking to you. Even though, I can't stand your boo and how the media shows him, and how much of a di-"

"I get it, you don't like him."

Pharaoh moved his head a bit closed to Catty's head.

"Honestly...What made him better?.... What made you throw me away?.... What can he do that I can't?"

"Nothing" whispered Catty.

"Nothing?" whispered the quiestion Pharaoh.

Catty leaned even closer to him.

"Nothing in this whole world."

Before their lips could touch Pharaoh popped another question.

"Why did you cheat on me with him then?"

Catty pulled her head away and got up from her seat. She felt so ashamed. She struggled to find her words, and struggled with her conscience. She knew well that Pharaoh is trust-worthy and if anyone, then he should know the truth; why she is depressed; why she wanted to run away; why she was crying.

"Catty, I'm here for you, you know that, right?"

The werecat started to cry, out of the blue. She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Hey, hey, hey, shh, it's okay, it's okay" Pharaoh hugged her gently. "You can trust me with anything, I'm here to listen, and I only want the best for you."

"Why?" sobbed Catty, while her head was buried in Pharaoh's chest.

"Because I still love you, Catty." he hugged her even more.