What's your name?

Pharaoh got up early on Friday. On these days, when Catty arrives, he does several preporations.
Even though, last night he hasn't talked to his love, he was optimistic about Friday.

He quickly ate breakfast, washed his face, combed his hair and put out one of his favourite clothes onto the bed. He knew extremly well, that Catty only arrives after 5 pm.

'Oh! I should buy roses. Red ones or pink ones? Maybe it should be both. It will be a cute bouquet, then. '

After the flower shopping and other preporation, he finally sat down to the piano to continue the songs.

The hours ran fast as he was playing on the piano. When he realised that it was 4:45 pm, he started wondering why Catty hasn't phoned him yet.
'Maybe she is trying to suprise me. How cute.' he laughted. He put on his clothes and waited in the hall.

After a while he went back to his room and waited on his bed. By this this, it was about 5:20pm.

Then, when he was about to call Catty - again - , the door was opened by her.

She wasn't smiling, wasn't looking into his eyes, wasn't happy. Not even her hair was in her iconic ponytail. It was let down, moreover a bit messy, which wasn't Catty's thing at all. She was wearing way too baggy , dark clothes, covering everything from neck to toe. Her face was clean, there wasn't any makeup on it. Her whole appearance was strange, especially her eyes that were empthy.

"Catty! Thank Re, that you arrived! You must have had an extremely hard day! Here let, me help you" he got closer to her and opened his arms for a hug "You will be able relax during the weekend with me."

"Thank you, but it will be really unnecessary." she stepped back "I don't want to stay here...anymore."

"Ah, I get it. It's absuletly understandable and adorable that you want us to have some privacy. Even though, Mother isn't here, you know, we can stay in any other hotel we want. Just tell me which one." he smiled wiledly. However, when he saw that his ghoulfriend didn't mean that, he stopped smiling. "Darling, is everything okay? What happened?"

Catty finally looked into his eyes. She looked nervous.

"I'm sorry..but...but...I...I ...." she struggled with words "...we... we.. can't ...do... this...anymore. We ...." she took a deep breath "...break up."

"What? Is this some kind of joke? Darling, tell me it is..."

But she just shook her head. Seth was confused:

"Catty, is this because of the fans? Cause it is, then we can confirm our relationship. Who cares what others think." he tried to grab her hands softly, but she didn't let it. After he continued: "..or what has happened, Catty? Everything was fine on Wednesday's night. Catty, tell me, what has happened on Thursday?" he begged her.

"The thing is, that she found someone better, Mummy Boy" said Roy as he walked into the room through the door which was still opened.

Pharaoh looked at him than at Catty. He quietly asked her with temper:

"You cheated on me, Catty?"

She just stared at him with tears in her eyes.

"Seth, I'm sorry. I..I-" she said.

"No, I don't wanna know. Just, how could you?! And with him?!"

"Oh, what's the matter Bo-Bo? You have slept with many girls, but you are angry when your ghoul do such thing?" laughted Roy

"I did that before i got in a relationship with her! I was loyal to her!" Seth shouted at him. "Get out of my hotel! And don't dare to come back! MOVE!!"

Catty quickly got out from the room with Roy, but she took one last look at Pharaoh. By that time, he had turned back and didn't want to see her. After a second she closed the door. And there he was all alone. Again.

A grabbed bouquet of flowers and threw it into the trash. He fell into his knees and tears started pouring down on his cheeks. He buried his face into his hands and cried for hours.

It was dark outside and in his room and he was still kneeing on the ground. His eyes were red  and had a headache because of crying.

Then the door opened and Ms. Ptolemy stepped in.

"Seth, what on Earth doing here.."then she looked around searching for Catty "...all alone? Where is Catty? And why are you....crying?"

Seth got up from the ground and set down on his bed.

"S-she.." he couldn't speak properly because of the amount of sobbing from before "She c-cheated o-on m-m-me. W-we've....broken up...a-a-and I-I d-don't know what to d-do now. S-she is t-toghether wi-with t-that pie-piece o-of catnip. But we have career together! W-we suppost to sing and dance together on stage and pretend that we a-are great friends during interviews! And-"

But Ms. Ptolemy stopped him. She stood in front of him and asked him seriously:

"What is your name?"

He just looked at her confused.

"I asked you, what your name is. So? What is your name?"

"Seth Ptolemy, but-"

"Yes, you are right. You are a Ptolemy. I didn't raise you to cry when hard times come. I want you to stand up and keep you head up high. You are better then her or that - you said catnip? - catnip. During interviews and shows you gonna act like nothing ever happened. You gonna smile into her and your fans' face. Because that's what Ptolemies do. Get yourself together, Son. You are stronger than such heartbreaks. But are you sure that she really cheated on you? Like she wanted to cheat on you?"

"Mother, how else could you explain that they've come here together just so she can break up with me?"

She sat down next to him and hugged him.

"Maybe things aren't that simple. But...we should have dinner, don't you think?"

"Yes, we should.." said Pharaoh as he got up and wiped his face. His face expression was nothing like a minute ago. He looked strong and calm. A real Ptolemy.