Part 28

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to Ash shifting in bed. She lied her head on my chest, legs intertangled with my own. Sighing, she snuggled into my chest more. I had been gentle last night, not wanting to hurt the baby. She on the other hand had proven to be able to go forever. Must be the hormoans.

My cock throbbed against my thigh and her stomach. It wasn't hard, it was simply.. Well very sore. As I shifted uncomfortably, Ash began to stir. I tried to stay still as not to make her but she quickly climbed out of bed and ran to the loo.

I walked into the bathroom only to see her crouched naked over the toilet. I made my way toward her as she vomited. I held her hair until she finally took a deep breath and stood.

"I'm going to shower and brush my teeth. You don't need to be here for this I'll be alright." She stated, obviously discomforted.

"Nonsence darling. I'm here all the way. Even threw the not so fum part of being pregnant." I smiled down at the lovely woman. She smiled back before starting the shower up.

I stepped in after she did, flinching at the scalding hot water. She always loved insainly hot showers. I handed Ash her toothbrush as I shampooed my hair. I brushed my teeth after, as she shampooed her hair.

After our shower I dressed quickly and headed off to the kitchen. I frowned as I looked through the cupboards. I guess I'll order in then. "Hey babe? I'm ordering breakfast. What do you want?" I yelled in the general direction of the bedroom.

Her response came as she walked to the bathroom, presumably to do her makeup. "Umm... Pancakes with blueberry syrup, McD's french fries and a few hash browns, peanut butter, chocolate éclair donuts, and studded waffles with whip cream. Oh! And some coffee with creamer." By this point she was already in the bathroom and I was standing in the kitchen, mouth open and staring. Nine months of this. Great.