Part 16

Liam ' s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashleigh jumped off me with a gasp and spun toward the noise. I lept up as the door came crashing open. I grabbed ahold of her dainty body and threw my larger on in front of it.

I prepared myself to fight as Louis fucking Tomlinson came threw the damn door. The son of a bitch even had a cheeky grin plastered a crossed his face. Once he saw mine however, his grin dissipated. 

"Jesus Christ!  Learn to either call or knock you fucker.  You nearly got my fist to your pretty little face. You dickshit!" I would have been yelling if my body wasn't partially quaking from the adrenaline rush that continued to corse through my veins.

"Bloody hell!  I didn't mean to scare you mate. Calm down! I'm sorry!" Louis stared for another moment before his look of concern vanished. His face was now consumed in another cheeky look, but this one was knowing. "Did I interrupt something?"

Ash started to laugh before answering, and though I tried to listen, I couldn't.  I was caught up in that beautiful, addicting laugh. Everything about Ashleigh was adicting. From her laugh to the way she stuck out her tongue when she consentrated.

I adored how her eyes sparkled when she spoke and how her skin smelled when she cuddled with me. I loved how her cheeks reddened with blush so easily and how she seldom swore. I loved how she hated wearing her hair down and loved dancing in the rain. She would sing even though she knew she couldn't and had the self cofidence that I wish I did.

I knew my addiction to her was horrid on my body just as I knew ever night turned into day. I knew she was crazy in all the best ways just as I knew all matter is mass. I knew I was falling to my knees faster than I could comprehend what was happening. I knew that she took my breath away dangerously often and her one eye tooth would always be crooked.

And all pf a suuden, I knew without a doubt I had fallen pray to love.