part 15

Ashleigh's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Liam and I started to get carried away, I pushed him back. Not now! I had a whole plan and if we got to carried away to soon it would ruin that plan. As we ate I tried to concentrate on something other than his tented boxers.

"Li?" My voice was dry and cracked. The doctor warmed me that the meds might so that. I cleared my throat seeing his concern. "I'm fine. Just dry throat." I said and he immediately fetched me a drink. "Thanks babe."

"Now what was it you were asking luv?" His eyes sparkled as he spoke. That was something I knew I would never tire of.

"I have to go back to my place today and you have to work. I'll see you tonight?" I asked before taking a scorching sip of coffee.

"Of course! Simon also scheduled a meeting tonight so I'll be a bit late coming home. What's today?" He padded his leg as if he was checking for his phone in the pockets he wasn't wearing.

"It's Wednesday. I have a doctor's appointment today anyway. Thursday my mother would like to have a lunch with us at KT's café. Is that do-able?" My mother had acted as if this lunch was urgent so I hoped he could make it tomorrow.

"Mhhhh. Yes, that's fine. I have a meet and greet Saturday night and of course you know about the concert Friday night. Would you like to come? I don't want you doing anything your not up to yet. I understand if you don't wanna come."

"Li of course I wanna come! I feel great acually!" I really did feel much better. I made my way over to Liam and straddled him.

I jumped off his lap as the door came crashing open.