Part 24

Ashleigh's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"O-okay." His tone of voice was what frightened me. That and his body laungage. I mean, I have yet to have someone tense and say we needed to talk and it be good news. "What about, baby?" My voice nearly trembled as I spoke.

"Relax luv. I just wanna talk about tonight... and the baby. First of all, how are we gonna tell the boys?" He smiled to release some of the tension. 

"Well... we could tell them over desert. Or after. I mean, wouldn't want them to choke. Especially Niall. We all know he will have a ton of food in his mouth. " I was much more relaxed now but one thought still bounced around in my mind. "Now what about the baby?"

"How are we going to tell the fans? What will are parents think? I mean we aren't even married. I... I just... I don't know. I mean I already love this kid and I love you more than my own life, it just... What if I mess up? What then? I'm not just screwing up my life now, I'm screwing up a kid's life also. I just don't know if I'm ready for this."

"Li li, you'll make the best father ever. You do so good taking care of the boys. Even though they are grown adults they act as of they are 3 year olds and you do great running after them. Baby, you'll do just fine. Our lives will change but they won't end. Okay baby? Every thing is going to be fine. Promise." I smiled at Liam and gingerly kissed his cheek.

"Okay." He smiled brightly back. And with that he set me on the counter and began where we had left off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I set ashleigh back on the counter and kissed her deeply. She opened her mouth, inviting my tongue in. She gripped my hair with one hand, molding my mouth to hers, and with her other rubbed my back.

I slipped my hand under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra so I had easy access. I gripped her breast and rubbed her nipple with my thumb. She wimmpered into my mouth as her hand reached for my crotch.

As much as I wanted to go there, I had other plans in mind. Catching her hand before she got my zipper down, I held it firmly, lacing our fingers together while ny other hand continued to cradle her large breast.

I picked her up and carried her into the man cave the boys and I had desined. Setting her on the pool table I whispered in her ear, "Lie down baby." She immediately did as I had asked and I pulled her forward.

I pulled her neon pink thong down achingly slow. By the time it cleared her ankles I was so hard it hurt. She was breathing hard and sweating, moaning and squirming in impatients.

"Liam-" She moaned as I rubbed her mound.

"Hmmm, baby girl?" I smiled as she moved beneath my fingers.

"I need you! Oh! YES! Liam, now!" Her impatients grew along with her desire. I was about to reply when I heard the front door slam.