Part 8

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~

I waited in the Emergency room's waiting area. A nurse had come out and told me Ashleigh's going to be fine but she has some pretty bad burns. Niall had left the room, trying to get a hold of Harry. Everyone else was either sitting in the Emergency room with me or had gone to pick up food. Zayn had is arm loosely around my shoulders and his other hand in Perrie's. Louis had left to grab food and Eleanor had gone with him.

I had my head in my hands when I heard a door open. Immediately my head snapped up and I stood, looking at the doctor who hand just walked through the door. I nearly ran to him in my haste to hear how Ashleigh was doing.

"She's fine Mr. Payne, just fine. She does have some bad burns on her arms, third degree. the ones on her chest and legs are second degree. Grease burns are very serious but you lucked out this time. Ashleigh might need some skin graphs on her arms but the other burns should heal up nicely on their own. Cream has to be applied multiple times a day to help her heal. Other than that she's going to be fine. Her arms will probably scar bad though.

I shook the doctors hand before walking toward the room he had pointed at. When I walked in and saw Ashleigh, my heart broke at the sight of her. Never had I seen such a strong woman so broken.