part 11

Liam's POV

~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later Ashleigh was released from the burn ward. She was still in pain but not near as much as she was initially. She could now walk, eat, shower, and dress/clean her burns all on her own. She was almost back to the way she was before. Her burns had heeled an impressive amount. The doctor told us that she would always have the scars but if she kept applying the cream they should be lighter and mostly unnoticeable.

I drove Ashleigh back to my place after she was released so that I could take care of her for the next few day or weeks. Her painkillers made it possible for her to continue her day mostly normal besides the fact that she was always tired. She slept most of the day and night but when she was awake she acted almost normal.

Ashleigh hasn't been cleared for physical activity yet. As much as I hate to admit it, my urges are getting worse and worse. I can barely kiss her without tenting. To my embarrassment Ashleigh had even caught me a few times as I tried to conceal my .... issue.

Ashleigh fell asleep on the couch tonight while we watched a movie. I turned the movie off after about twenty minutes and carried her to bed. I couldn't help staring at her as she slept. I worshiped her body. I needed her body. I let out a soft pained groan before turning away. If I looked at her any longer, my imagination was going to make me mess my pants.

I left the bedroom, not using the bathroom off of it. Instead I walked to the guest bathroom and opened the cabinet over the sink. In the back I found what I was looking for. I sat down on the toilet, removing all my clothes. I reached behind me, intending to grab a tissue, then thought better of it. I needed a shower anyway. I grabbed the lubricant and squirted a small amount into my hand.

As my hand closed around my large, hard shaft, I bit back a groan. God but I was hard. I slowly pumped my hand along my length before quickening my pace. Easy body heated up, it became harder to hold back my sounds of pleasure. I didn't want to wake Ashleigh up, but there was no way I could stop, not now.

The head of my cock grew bigger and turned a purple colour as my orgasm cam closer. I gripped harder and moved my hand faster. My balls ached with the need to cum as I got closer and closer to that edge. My loins clenched and sweat broke out in earnest all over my body.

In the next instant, my orgasm consumed me. I shot my seed all up my abs and chest. Some landed on my thighs and legs. It went everywhere. After it stoped squirting, my cum continued to ooze out of my slit. It ran down my cock and dripped onto the floor. There was just so MUCH of it.

Wow. I needed to get this under control. I took a deep breath while cleaning myself off somewhat. I didn't bother to clean anything but my dick. After it was mostly clean, I grabbed the lube once again. This was going to be a long night.