part 2 of part 2

Still Ashleigh's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned so that I was straddling Liam and began to kiss him. His hands traveled down my body and I griped his hair pushing him to me. He moaned loudly as I allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Liam leaned forward and pulled my legs around his waist before placing one hand on my arse and the other on the small of my back. He stood without breaking the kiss and began walking to the bedroom.

I broke away to breath. "Liam?... w-we.... we need.... a condom." I gasped breathlessly. "In the nightstand baby." He smiled before adding, "And we're gonna need more than one."

I grabbed his hair and brought him into another kiss as I felt the mattress at my back. Liam attempted to slide my tiny body up the bed to the pillows but his actions made his growing bulge rub against my most sensitive area. We moaned in unison.

I slowly slid backward until my head was on a pillow. Then, I flipped us so I was on top. I had never done this before but I had read enough books and seen enough movies to have an idea as to what to do.

I pulled off Liam's shirt and mine followed suit. I kissed and sucked his neck rubbing my partially clothed chest against his bare one, bringing more groans from his throat. My fingers fumbled with his belt but it wouldn't come undone.

I felt a release of pressure on my back as Liam pulled my bra off. His head bent to suck strongly on my nipple, his teeth slightly scrapping. It felt so good that for a moment I couldn't speak but only moan. "Liam get your pants off!" My voice was hoarse and frenzied. "You first" His reply was slightly garbled because he was speaking into my breast.

I pulled away to pull off the rest of my clothes as quickly as possible while Liam took of his pants. I looked down and realized he wasn't wearing underwear... and all I could do was stare. How was that not going to rip me... this really was going to hurt. I gently placed my hand around his massiveness after taking a deep breath. He overflowed my hand with his hugeness.

Liam had to be ten inches long and five or six inches in girth. "Jesus Liam!" I gasped before I began to slowly move my hand, twisting slightly as I went. I bent down, only take the head of his shaft in my mouth. I teased the skin under the ledge of his head with my tongue, right where it was most sensitive. Above me I heard Liam's strained groans as I took more into my mouth.

Soon I felt him hit the back of my throat and I began to withdraw him from my mouth, sucking strongly all the while. Liam's moans became louder with every stroke of my hand, every suction of my mouth. "Baby!? I'm ... I'm not ... not gonna..... last long." He sounded almost pained as he grunted out the words. "FUCK! Just like that. Just like THAT! YES! Your so good. It's so good, so good. Mmmmm" His moan trailed off and he began to squirm.

I could tell he was close.I began moving faster, sucking harder. I could taste his precum as he bucked his hips up every time I pulled back. "BABY YES! FUCK YES! SHIT!" He screamed my name as he came down my throat. He came so much it over flowed my mouth, flowing down my chin and throat.

I sat up slowly, shifting and swallowing as Liam watched with glazed eyes. "Here sweetheart." He handed me a towel to wipe off with. "Liammm" I moaned. "You taste so good babe" I was panting slightly and my voice was ruff with lust.

"Your turn baby" He whispered as he slid his finger in my opening, rolling so he was once again on top. I threw the towel to the floor and placed my hands behind his neck. I used my mouth to find the sweet spot on his neck and left him a love bite. "Baby I love the marks you leave."

"I love seeing my marks on you" I said before his skillful hand tore a cry from me. It felt so good. Tears welled up in my eyes from the overwhelming feelings. I began moaning his name as his hand moved faster. "Liam don't wait any longer, just take me now. Take me now." My voice was almost whiney with need.

"Baby I'm gonna hurt you let me make you feel good first" His voice was apologetic. "No. Now. I need to feel you inside me." My need had risen to a tremendous level.

I felt him shift slightly as he slipped a condom on and pressed his hot tip against me without entering. "Baby, I'm so sorry. It will only hurt tonight, okay?"

I nodded vigorously, needing him inside me. Liam kissed my neck and slowly pushed into my heated core. I winced slightly in pain as he entered. Liam pushed even farther and I let out a cry as pain sliced through my body and I felt a pop. A trickle of blood slipped down Liam's cock as he pulled back ever so slightly before slowly pushing in even more.

I felt so full, raw with no more space for him left. He paused for a moment after seeing my wince even more. "Okay baby?" His mouth was right next to my ear. "I'm fine. Keep going and don't stop." I reached down and rubbed my clit, making myself wetter and allowing Liam to move more easily.

Once fully sheathed he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His hands were palms down on the bed on either side of my head as he spoke. "God your so tight. Jesus your tight... You alright baby?"

I could no longer speak so I just nodded my head slowly while staring into his eyes. Liam withdrew himself slowly, until he was almost completely out with only the head of his shaft remaining inside me. He pushed himself in at a slightly quicker pace than the one he used to withdraw. I could tell he was trying to be gentle as he repeated the motion several times but I didn't want gentleness. I wanted what I knew lurked inside him. With each thrust it became less and less painful and I urged him on. He began to move quicker and harder.

I could feel it building, rising to a burning pitch, consuming me. He moved faster until we were both panting, until neither of us could take anymore, until, until.... it happened.

I cried out and thrashed underneath Liam as he screamed my name in pleasure. He thrust a few more time while I still shook from my orgasm. I clenched my vagina muscles around him, milking him to the last drop.

Liam froze when I felt a pop inside me, followed by the feeling of juices filling me that weren't my own. "Oh my GOD! LIAM!? THE CONDOM!"

He quickly withdrew and started down at the broken condom, horrified. "Shit." I heard him whisper as I stood and ran to the bathroom.