Chapter 12

After Naruto and Sasuke’s short arrival, they decided to table up with Kiba and Gaara, eating dinner together and to Kiba’s dislike, they sat with their partners. Kiba and Gaara on one side, Naruto and Sasuke on the other.

Everyone ate in silence after ordering and getting their meals. Kiba hated it and wanted Naruto to know the truth. He hated to keep such a dangerous secret from his friend. But what would happen to Naruto if he knew? Either Sasuke or Gaara was going to kill him, then HIM. (if you didn’t understand that, it’s kill Naruto first then Kiba) Kiba shivered as he remembered Gaara’s words from the other day.

I will do anything to stop you. Even if it means tossing you in a room, tie you up, and Make. You. Mine.

He gripped his silverware tightly and thought it over. Naruto might be in love with Sasuke, who knows. Gaara was always by Sasuke’s side, taking kisses from him whenever he wanted, and the threat was something you tried not to imagine.

“Kiba?” Naruto glanced up from his third bowl of ramen.

He frowned and laid his silverware back onto the table. He had lost his appetite, even if the Akatsuki guys were paying for everything. He got up, avoiding everyone‘s curious gazes.

“Bathroom.” and he walked off.

“Kiba!” Naruto got up, but Sasuke held him back.

“Naruto, sit down. Gaara will take care of it.” Sasuke said, holding onto Naruto’s wrist. Naruto thought about it and nodded.

Gaara got up and went after the pup.

Gaara pinned the glaring pup up against the wall, boring his eyes into the pup’s black eyes.

“Get the fuck away from me.” Kiba spat out.

“What’s wrong with you?” Gaara slightly glared back.

“Just to let you know, I’m bipolar.” Kiba said sarcastically. “And by the end of tonight, I plan not seeing you ever again.”

Kiba tried shoving the red head aside, but was held back up against the wall. His teeth clenched together tightly, black eyes glaring into minty green ones, his hands gripping at the red head’s arm in order to create a gap between them. He never liked how Gaara stole kisses from him, not how he was kidnapped either, and how he was threatened. He had had enough.

“I don’t care anymore.” Kiba growled, gripping even harder. “I hate all this. I hate lying. I hate you all. I hate you.”

A glint of anger bypass Gaara’s eyes. The pain sure wasn’t registering into his mind as he actually felt no pain at all.

“Oh really?” Gaara smirked, suddenly letting go. “Well, I don’t actually think you’re blonde friend thinks that way.” he went to the door and pulled it open, exposing Sasuke and Naruto chatting and flirting away as if they were the only ones in the freaking hotel.

He clenched his fists tight. He made an attempt to run out the door as Gaara tried to grab him, but punched the red head in the jaw. Kiba didn’t give him a slight glance as he ran up to their table where the couple was.

“Ah, Kiba!” Naruto smiled.

Guilt ran all over Kiba’s body, but he couldn’t do it anymore. He was going to get himself and his best friend killed even if he kept it in.

“Naruto, get away from him!” Kiba exclaimed, out of breath, his knuckles throbbing with pain.

“What are you talking about, Kiba?” Naruto’s smile slightly faltered. Sasuke’s face grew grim, glaring at Kiba. Kiba ignored him, staring straight at his friend.