Chapter 2

Naruto >>>>>>

“Where have you been, Naruto?” Iruka asked as Naruto stepped inside his home.

    “Um…outside.” Naruto replied, knowing that he was in trouble.

    “Doing what?”

    “Just taking a walk.”

    “Naruto.” Iruka said, crossing his arms.

    “Okay okay. I was out by the construction site.”

    “Again!? Naruto, how many times have I told you not to go there?” Iruka exclaimed.

    “Sorry Iruka san but there’s this puppy that I couldn’t help but feed him.”

    “No more excuses. You’re grounded, Naruto and that’s it!”

    “Eh!! Come on, Iruka san! That puppy needs me!”

    “I’m sorry but no.” Iruka pointed up to the stairs.

    Naruto frowned but obeyed as his guardian made sure that he made his way up to bed. Then the door next to Naruto’s room opens.

    “Oh hey, Naruto.” naked, towel wrapping around the lower body, another around his neck, wet gray hair, mask, and eye patch.

    “Kakashi sensei!” Naruto said happily. “When did you get here?”

    “About a few hours ago.” Kakashi smiled. “I’m guessing that you got in trouble again. Something I should know?”

    “Nah.” Naruto heads to his room. “Don’t want another lecture. Maybe you can coax Iruka sensei somehow to let me go out next weekend?”

    “Sure, just make sure it’s legal.”

    “Oh it’s legal alright.” Naruto smiled, thanking Kakashi before closing his bedroom door.

    “Naruto, are you in your roo- Kakashi!” Iruka blushed. “P-put on some clothes!”

    “Eh? What’s wrong with this?” Kakashi asked.

    “Y-you’re setting up a bad example for Naruto!!”

    “Come on, Iruka. We’re all men. We do this all the time.” He pulls Iruka close and kisses him. Then Iruka pulls away, although he was feeling weak to the knees.

    “Naruto’s been at the construction site again.” Iruka said with a sad face.

    “And is that a problem?” Kakashi asked, holding Iruka by the waist.

    “It is! Don’t you know that it’s by the Akatsuki’s borders? If he was found out, he might get kill!”

    “Give the kid some slack, will ya? You’re wearing yourself out by worrying too much.” Kakashi kisses him on the forehead. “I can talk to him if you want.”

    “Please do.”

    “’kay but I have condition.”

    “And what is that?”

    “Let Naruto go out next weekend with his friends.”

    “What!? You talked to him already?” Iruka frowned.

    “Yea. Right before you came up.”

    “But he’s grounded, didn’t he tell you that?”