Chapter 17

School is getting on my nerves....I hope you guys aren't mad for uploading this at such a late date. I'm Sorry!!! Please don't be mad!!

Short chapter....sorry >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold bit into his skin as he struggled against his kidnapper. His kidnapper was wearing black clothes so he was unable to detect by sight and there was a mask but nothing messed with Kiba when it came to his sense of smell. The smell...it was familiar but slightly different. It didn't smell like any of his clanmates....then he soon realized it wasn't a Jinchuuriki at all.

"Gaara!" Kiba shouted out. His kidnapper turned his head towards him and Kiba could tell he was smirking under that mask of his. Of course. No one other than Gaara (from the Akatsuki) had ever been to his house. "Let go of me, bastard!!!"

Gaara chuckled. "Took you long enough."

Finally, Kiba was set down but he had no idea where they were until he read the words off the buildings around him. Kiba blushed as the sparkling signs read off: Love Hotels.

"Why the hell did you bring me here!?" Kiba exclaimed angrily.

Gaara pulled down his mask, revealing a few wounds on his face, which were on the process of healing as he pulled Kiba by the hand inside one of the brightly shining hotels.

"Welcome!" a receptionist greeted. "A room for two?"

Gaara said nothing and placed down a wad of cash on her desk. "We'll be staying here for a few nights so please book up our room." he said in a chilling voice. Kiba shivered under those words. Was he going to die? Was Gaara of the West finally deciding to kill him after what he did at Naruto's date?

Oh shit! Kiba screamed in his mind. I'm gonna get raped then murdered!! Refusing to go in any further, Kiba pulled back as hard as he could. Gaara felt his hand pulled back and gripped onto Kiba's wrist even harder, pulling him forward, making Kiba stumble to him.

"Stop playing and come on." Gaara growled, his eyes glowing murderously. Kiba gulped and did as he was told. When they finally reached their room, Gaara pushed Kiba inside and locked the door behind him.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" Kiba growled. Gaara turned around to face him directly. He had wounds around his lower neck, his cheeks, lips, and one of his eyes was slightly swollen if looked at carefully. "What happened?" Kiba couldn't help but reach out.

Gaara let him, feeling the coldness of Kiba's finger. "Nothing."

"They did this, didn't they?" Kiba exclaimed, taking Gaara by slight surprise. "It's my fault they did this!" he didn't know why he was angry, but he knew it was very wrong to hurt your own comrade.

"Worried?" Gaara smirked, making Kiba pull his hand away, but Gaara grabbed at it, returning it to his cheek.

"W-what are you doing?"

"It's not your fault."

"Wha-"

"You've heard of the murders, right?" Kiba stared. "I was told that Pain had organized a group to kill one of the patrols, but when I got there, no one was alive."

"You weren't...one of them, were you?"

Gaara shook his head. "No. I ran back home, explaining the scene to Temari and Kankuro. Pain is losing control and going insane, Kiba." Gaara gripped onto the teen's hand, making Kiba slightly wince. "Pain's next order was...." it was shocking. The most compose and calm person was giving him the most painful look.

"W-what was it?" Kiba dared to ask. Gaara looked away, lowering his tone.

"To kill you."

His breath was caught in his throat. So he really was going to die. "W-what are you waiting for?"

Gaara looked at him, sadness in his eyes. "I can't." Kiba flinched. Why couldn't he kill him? What was making Gaara hesitate so badly? Kiba didn't notice until it was too late. Gaara stepped up closer to him and placed a kiss on his lips. This time it was gentle, not forceful, and full of passion.

"I love you, Kiba."