Chapter 5

A kiss? Sasuke smirked. This kid is daring, he thought. He tilted the blonde’s face and leaned forward. The blonde stared nervously into his eyes then immediately closed them as he was no more than an inch away.

    “Ne, you really want to do this?” Sasuke smirked again.

    Naruto opened his eyes with sudden alertness. What had he been doing!? It’s just a freaking bet! He could always back out of it. Didn’t matter who won! He’d let Kiba win this time, but then he thought about the raven. Striking black hair, black eyes, lean, broad, and very…handsome. It felt weird for Naruto to be calling another guy handsome but it also felt right…fitting.

    “Hey Dobe, listen when people are talking to you.” the raven struck his forehead with his forefinger.

    “Ow!”

    Sasuke chuckled. The blonde was actually cute…especially when he pouted. The blonde blushed quite often, which didn’t surprise the raven at all. Then the image of the puppy and him caught him off guard. When will he be able to see that smile again? When will that smile be directed to him?

    Meanwhile, Kiba had lead Gaara to a quiet place where no one would bother them. Kiba wasn’t sure what he wanted, but he felt hot whenever he felt the red head’s hands’ touch. Slowly, his hands caressed either sides of Gaara’s face and brought him close. He had forgotten about the bet. Now, all he wanted was this stranger who had just met and…fallen for? Kiba snapped back into reality but the eyes of Gaara mystified him, pulling him in for a full kiss on the lips. The kiss was deep, making each of them yearn for the other.

    Suddenly a loud BANG came from the front of the club, attracting everyone’s attention. At the door appeared more Akatsuki members. They had their weapons in hand; kunai and shuriken. Customers and workers ran all over the place, trying to get away from the members as they were charged at and killed by the weapons.

    “Get out of the way!” “Get out if you don’t want to die!” “This place is ours!”

    Sasuke glared in disgust. The five which had entered were a lower rank of him. They shouldn’t be doing this! He wondered. Who would of thought of bad timing.

    To Sasuke’s shock, two others entered the place. Pain and Konan. They had spotted the young Jinchuuriki members. Pain showed no emotion and commanded the lower ranks to kill the Jinchuuriki members. All of them panicked. Not only were they in danger, they were also spotted by the leader of Akatsuki. Neji and Tenten jumped into action, glaring at Kankuro and Temari.

    “You liars!! You lured them to us!!” Neji exclaimed, pointing towards the exit for the others to escape.

    “You’re wrong!” Temari shouted back.

    “You lead them here to kill us!” Tenten retorted.

    “No! We knew nothing of this!” Kankuro shouted back.

    “We should have taken caution. We were too naïve and let our guards down when you offered friendly terms.” Neji yelled.

    “That’s why we’re telling that you’re wrong! We didn’t know that they would follow us!” Kankuro shouted with rage, trying to make the older Jinchuuriki to understand.

    “You probably had the other two kill off our others so we would have less defense!!” Tenten pointed out.

    “Shut up!! Gaara and Sasuke would never do such a thing!!” Temari flared at her.

    “It’s no use, Neji! Tenten! Let’s just get out of here as fast as we can. Lee and I will act as decoy. You can lead the others out the back exit while Tenten can search for the others!” Shikamaru yelled, glaring a warning to the young Akatsuki members. Temari flinched while Kankuro clenched his teeth with frustration.