Chapter 21

Hey guys!! Sorry for the slow update! >.< Trying to work it out between school and work. I barely get the weekends off and trying to get together my paper work for college is a lot to deal with. It's always money money money!!!

By the way, the ending is coming!!! SOON!!!

Wanna end this story so I can start on a new one....happens when I'm out of inspiration. :3

Hope you guys like this chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"You sneaky rat." Pain grabbed Naruto by his hair and flung him powerfully across the brick room. Naruto hit the floor, crying in pain as he lands on his arm. "You Jinchuurikis dare to defy my powers?" he said and approached Naruto.

"NO!!" Sasuke screamed. "You're after me!! Leave him alone!!!"

"Ah, but Sasuke." Pain grabbed Naruto by his hair again and lifted his midway in the hair, face scrunched up in pain. "this, this is true pain." he raised a knife to Naruto's neck.

"NO!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A wooden puppet emerged into the room, stomping in the place where Pain stood. Pain dodged the attack, taking Naruto along with him. Flying in quickly was Kankuro and the rest of his team. They couldn't believe their eyes as they spotted Naruto in Pain's arms and the blood that stained the already red brick walls.

"Pain!" Kankuro growled, moving his puppets in for an attack.

"Kankuro, watch it! He has Naruto!" Sasuke barked sharply, causing his wounds to bleed as he pulls on his shackles.

"Naruto? What is he doing here?" Lee frowned.

"Well this plan has been bullcrap." Tenten mumbled, grinding her teeth at the sight of Naruto, her weapons in hand.

"Don't move!" Pain commanded, pointing his kunai at Tenten while his eyes were concentrated on Kankuro. Tenten froze at the command, clenching her teeth tight as she glared at the Akatsuki's leader.

"My, my, Kankuro. What have you and your siblings gotten yourself into this time. I thought I could trust you in killing that pup when I sent out a group of assassins."

"Heh, well too bad." Kankuro smirked. "I took them out without even stepping out of the premises."

Pain's lips twitched and swiftly sent his kunai flying, almost hitting Tenten. Before it hit her, she did a backflip back towards Neji and glared back at the leader.

"Didn't I tell you not to move. Another step and I'll be cutting this blonde boy next." he pulled Naruto's hair, causing him to scream in pain.

"Naruto!!!" Neji, Tenten, Lee, and Sasuke exclaimed.

"Bastard!!!" Sasuke also screamed. "If you hurt him, I'll make sure to drag you to hell!"

"Oh really?" the teeny tinest smirk creeped onto the Akatsuki's lip, causing Sasuke to growl. Bringing Naruto's throat to his kunai, he pressed it, releasing some blood. Naruto grimaced at the metallic feeling and tears streamed down his eyes.

"Sasuke." he mumbled.

"Naruto!" Sasuke pulled at the ropes that held him. "Damn it!"

Suddenly, smoke burst throughout the room. Tenten rushed over to Sasuke and pulled out her sharpest weapon and started cutting away at the rope. As for Pain, he knocked the blonde unconscious and found an excape route out.