Chapter 11

A/N: we’re going back to how Gaara and Kiba ended up at the same hotel that Sasuke had reserved for him and Naruto.

    “Let go, you jerk!”

    Gaara continued to drag Kiba as he struggled against Gaara’s strength. It was no use. Giving up, Kiba obediently followed. He was angry at Gaara, his sister, and mother. Both of his family had betrayed him and letted him go on a date with Gaara, even though he refused. His own mother and sister had already taken a liking to the red head, which caused his anger to boil.

So they like him more than me? Fine! He thought. At least Akamaru was helpful as he blocked the red head’s way.

    Then the unexpected happened. After a few growls, Akamaru was…flat on his back, waiting for a tummy rub! What the heck!?

    “Let go!!!”

    Gaara finally let go and had Kiba fall on his butt.

    “Ow…” Kiba rubbed his now throbbing butt as the red head extended his hand to pull him back up. Kiba slapped it away and got up, trying to escape, but was pulled back and his back met a strong hard stomach.

    “Where do you think you’re going?” Gaara growled, his arms tightly arm the pup’s waist.

    “Let go of me you freaking red gumball!!! I said let-”

    Gaara turned his head to meet his and kissed him roughly on the lips. How annoying, Gaara thought. After pulling away, Kiba slapped him in the face. Gaara’s left cheek quickly reddened. Kiba felt the atmosphere tense as Gaara’s eyes flare with anger. Oh shit, Kiba thought, flinching.

    Easily, Gaara lifted Kiba onto his shoulders, hearing Kiba give out a yelp. He marched angrily to his red sports car. (don’t know much about cars but sports car are hot, that’s why Gaara and Sasuke have the same cars except shape and form….if you understand what the heck I’m saying)

    Gaara opened the door and roughly shoved the pup into the passenger seat, seat belting him and locking the door. Kiba struggled as he tried to open the door, but it wouldn’t budge. The door was locked! Only way out is to have someone open it from the outside. He search desperately for someone in his house and found his older sister waving with a smile. He flipped her off and saw her laugh.

    “Damn her.” he gritted his teeth.

    “Calm down will you?” Gaara asked angrily, seated in the driver’s seat.

    “Why should I when I’m being kidnapped right now?” Kiba retorted, equaling Gaara’s anger with his. “And don’t even dare say that I went along with it because I didn’t!”

    Gaara glared at him, watching his flinch and coward away. “Keep your mouth shut, stupid mutt!”

    Kiba blinked in shock and hurt. Gaara blinked away his anger, eyes wide for what he had just said. Shit, he thought, I’ve now done it. He saw what had seemed like tears in the pup’s eyes.

    Kiba blinked away his tears and scooted as far as he could in his seat, staring out the window. Gaara reached out to touch him, but Kiba shot a glare at him.

    “Don’t you dare touch me.”

    Gaara pulled away and frowned at what he had done. Not only did he manage to get the pup, but he had hurt him as well. Swallowing down the guilt, he drove off, with an uncomfortable atmosphere in the car, which almost choked him.

    It had been a couple of hours and the pup had fallen asleep. Gaara didn’t know how to wake him up after what had happened. So, he got out of the car, unlocking all doors, even Kiba’s and walked out.