Part 2. Chapter 8. Avenger's move (pt.3)

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Starscream and Soundwave gradually settled down at the Alpha base, Fallen himself even invited them to join his elite team of fighters, which already included Megatron and Dracononus

Starscream and Soundwave gradually settled down at the Alpha base, Fallen himself even invited them to join his elite team of fighters, which already included Megatron and Dracononus. Both willingly accepted this invitation, Megatron fully supported the teacher's decision. He stopped avoiding old friends, however couldn't help but notice that their relationship had become much more strained. Megatron didn't pay much attention to this until he accidentally heard their conversation, the main theme of it was him. One day walking along the corridor the Decepticon heard the voices of friends and took a step to go to them, but when he heard what they were talking about, he immediately turned around the nearest corner and lurked.

"A new name, his own warship, this cannon on his right arm..." Starscream was saying, "Megatronus scares me, honestly."

"And not you alone," Soundwave forcedly agreed. "But after what happened to him, I am surprised how his CPU didn't crack."

"I'm afraid it happened, otherwise why would he refuse his real name? He became completely different... Just one his glare speaks of much! My Spark shrinks in fear every time when he looks in my direction. I'm not just worried about Megatronus, I'm even afraid for him."

"Me too, Scream, me too... I don't even want to think what they did to Megatronus to bring him to such a state."

Megatron didn't listen further and simply left, although the desire to intervene and explain everything to friends was very great

Megatron didn't listen further and simply left, although the desire to intervene and explain everything to friends was very great. But the transformer restrained himself, his new 'self' had absolutely nothing to do with the one Soundwave and Starscream discussed. And he pretended pretty well that he knew nothing. Starscream and Soundwave also held steady, and if Megatron hadn't heard their conversation in person, then he would never have thought that they were talking about something like that. However, he was very annoyed that his friends still continued to call him by his former name, Megatron asked them many not to do so. Megatronus... Megatron ... Megs... This is the name of a transformer who never existed. Why didn't Primes say that he was a stranger? Megatron would accept this truth. But to forgive such a lie, and then the betrayal, which almost cost him his life... No, that's too much. He had to listen to his teacher, then all this wouldn't happen.