Part 2. Chapter 21. An extinguished star.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

And so it was time for Yalara and Angela to leave the ship. After dark, Megatron himself in the rotorcraft form brought both to their destination, which turned out to be another building of the Sumdac Industries Corporation. The shelter was located on underground floors and was built for the case of a nuclear war.

All their friends and Professor Sumdac came out to meet the newcomers. Girls took with them bags with things that they had packed at home, but, according to the head of the corporation, this was not necessary - everything needed was in the shelter.

"Take care of them, Professor," Megatron said to Sumdac. The man involuntarily shuddered, although there was absolutely no reason for panic, and the voice of the Decepticon leader was calm.

 The man involuntarily shuddered, although there was absolutely no reason for panic, and the voice of the Decepticon leader was calm

"I promise, Megatronus," he nodded. Yet being a Decepticons' prisoner for a long time, left its mark. Isaac Sumdac didn't even know when he would be able not to be afraid of the presence of any Cybertronians around him. And whether he can at all. And on the other hand: Megatron worries about humans...

"And you guys don't fight each other there, be good okay?" the girl joked in response, but Megatron only frowned condemningly, and she hastened to explain: "Fine-fine, a bad joke

"And you guys don't fight each other there, be good okay?" the girl joked in response, but Megatron only frowned condemningly, and she hastened to explain: "Fine-fine, a bad joke."

"We'll keep in touch," the leader of the Decepticons pointed to his left temple, and Yalara passed her right palm across her chest: the communicator locket was with her as always.

"Of course. Will you send me more home tasks?"

"Already did. Check your datapad. There are a few things about jet propulsion as well." Megatron's optics flashed playfully. "Alright, it's time for me to go." Then he drew attention to the upset look of his friend: "Yal? It's not for long."

"I hope..." the girl responded in a trembling voice. How she wished she could stay on the ship with Megatron. To know that he is doing well, to be aware of all the events and not to think that someone copied her parents back then. An equally important question, where did her grandmother go?