Part 2. Chapter 12. Decisions and consequences (pt.1).

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

For a while Megatron and his brother were lying near each other on the floor with almost no movement, both intensively ventilating their systems, gradually recovering. We made it in time, flashed in the Decepticon leader's CPU, we are alive. Unlike Optimus, the leader of the Violet Sing clan knew exactly what they were fleeing from and how close they were to being in the Well of All Sparks, meeting Primus himself... or Unicron, depends on luck. But this time they were lucky to break free, stay alive. All of them.

The red emergency light in the cargo bay turned to the usual yellow, a couple of seconds after that, although it seemed to Megatron that time was running much slower, the whole team of cybertronians appeared

The red emergency light in the cargo bay turned to the usual yellow, a couple of seconds after that, although it seemed to Megatron that time was running much slower, the whole team of cybertronians appeared. Behind them came Colonel Lennox and Andrei Makov. They remained at a distance, realizing that now it was better not to interfere.

"Prime! Megatron!" Ironhide ran to his leader.

"Lord Megatron!" Lugnut sank down next to his leader

"Lord Megatron!" Lugnut sank down next to his leader. Worried Soundwave crouched near them as well. The rest were grouped around.

"Move, do not crowd around them," Ratchet, who appeared in sight, also sat next to the brothers. And they both managed to rise a bit from the floor. "How do you both feel? We were afraid that..."

"It's alright," Optimus answered calmly. He leaned on the left servo and looked at his brother, a combat protective mask automatically folded into the slots of his helmet: "Did I say that flights are for Decepticons?"

"You did, and many times," Megatron muttered, getting up, he didn't even immediately notice that he was supported by Lugnut's servos, "wings won't suit you anyway."

"Just like wheels won't suit you," Optimus grinned, rising to his pedes after his brother. He said this in jest, hoping to somehow weaken the shock state, but Megatron didn't appreciate this desire. Having sharply succumbed to the leader of the Autobots, he pointed his right index digit into Optimus's face plate, not noticing that at the same time he unwittingly pointed the plasma canon at him, and said offended through his denta: