Part 2. Chapter 3. The Second Wave (pt.1)

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Megatron, Optimus and Ratchet entered the medbay, where were Yalara and her younger cousin

Megatron, Optimus and Ratchet entered the medbay, where were Yalara and her younger cousin. Angela's left arm was bandaged, but the girl's mood improved markedly. She had never been alone with a transformer for so long, and now was very envious of Yalara. She was also surprised by the availability of medicines needed by humans in the 'repair shop'. Ratchet explained that all this is kept in reserve in case people from NEST need medical attention.

"Hello," Yalara smiled at all three who entered.

"Well, how are you here?" the leader of the Autobots asked.

"Fine, thank you," Angela thanked. "Only my hand really hurts..."

"In a few days everything will pass," the medic promised. "The microcircuits did not penetrate too deeply."

"But what were those things?" interrupted Yalara. "Andrei suggested that these are some chips, but..."

"It is," Megatron answered. "Apparently miniature radio beacons for the precise guidance of combat installations."

Angela didn't kick a word, but Yalara was a little scared.

"What??? That is, Angie... she... She was..."

"A walking target," the Leader of the Decepticons confirmed. At these words Optimus, noting how both girls were now afraid, gave Megatron a condemning look. What to do, his brother always lacked a sense of tact.

"But all is well now," the Autobot Leader hastened to reassure the girls. "So, it is over. Well, for now."

"Do you already know who attacked us?" Yalara still couldn't calm down, remembering how the same microcircuits that ​​got into her cousin's hand flew around the area like a fountain, and then strange-looking airplanes falling from the sky fired at incredible accuracy at people fleeing. "What do they want?"

"Not yet," the Prime Autobot shook his head. So far it was decided not to tell friends that these are also transformers, although somewhat different. "But we are working on it. And both of you should go home for now. I called Bumblebee, he's already on his way here."

"But..." Yalara really didn't want to hide at home now. She would have sent her cousin away with pleasure, but she herself... "Or maybe I..."

"No," the Decepticons Lord was extremely determined. "It's necessary."

"Here I agree with Megatronus," Ratchet also decided to add his word. Then his gaze suddenly glided over the left arm of the Prime Decepticon: "When did you get hurt? Why didn't you say right away?!"