Part 2. Chapter 13. Decisions and consequences (pt.2).

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Alone, Megatron sat on his knees in a small bay in front of the panoramic window, struggling to put his thoughts in order. But this didn't work out, he couldn't concentrate, there were too many things piled up, and the Desepticon's CPU simply refused to organize the information. Fallen lied to him, and Megatron blindly believed the mentor... He could have assumed that the hologram shown by Blackout was a lie, but... why should he lie? Tell everything now, centuries later. Suddenly felt guilty? Fallen brutally destroyed Titanus, but there was a logical explanation for that. Megatron himself wanted to punish those who betrayed him, and couldn't blame the former mentor.

 Megatron himself wanted to punish those who betrayed him, and couldn't blame the former mentor

'You are a Prime, Megatronus, you can stop this madness.'

Those words, to which he didn't attach importance at that moment... The last words of Titanus Prime were the names of his loved ones, including Megatron. The ruler of Cybertron regretted, but about what? That his brother became like that? Or that Fallen didn't pass away when the Matrix was torn from his chest? That he refused to die when, according to Titanus, he had to? And most importantly, what caused the fall of Red Arrow Prime? One of the two co-rulers of a great race?

And if Optimus didn't try to kill Megatron, then who did? A clone? Maybe... now there's no way to find out... All the preparations for the war, which took a long time... His trainings already on Toganor... His almost friendship with the teacher: they often trained together, flew together, and Fallen had a lot to tell. Megatron even became Octavius's research assistant, the Fallen's Second In Command. And Dragonofus... In time even he began to treat Megatron more friendly. They experienced a lot of good, even fun together, not only Megatron, but Starscream and Soundwave also loved the new home. There was also one femme, Slipstream was her name, a good comrade and friend, she frankly liked Megatron, but the Decepticon himself wasn't interested in anything more than friendship. Slipstream was still there for him... until she died in one of the battles... The entire front combat squad mourned.

 The entire front combat squad mourned