Part 1. Chapter 10. Megatron's secret.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Few days have passed since the Decepticon Leader returned to his clan. Adapting again was not easy, given that the one who Megatron was just recently, appeared to be the exact opposite of his real self. Or not? What if Black Whirlwind is the true essence of the Decepticon clan Warlord? From time to time Megatron found himself thinking that he no longer liked making plans to take over the Earth. How can you wish to enslave and destroy those who most recently were your friends? Again he didn't want to plunge into the world of cruelty, however Megatron tried not to show how difficult it was for him, although something was manifested in his actions. For example, he allowed Professor Sumdac to freely move around the base, but warned that if any of the Decepticons suspects a 'human insect' in equivocal activity, the professor would be dead in seconds. Outwardly, the Lord of the Decepticons was impenetrable, and none of the Decepticons knew how bad he felt. And now strange malfunctions began appear in his systems, expressed in Spark pulsations, from which short-term attacks of electric pain paralyzed his body for seconds. And also increased aggressiveness. Unjustified outbursts of anger even in the most trifling situations: someone speaks too loudly, or appeares in the wrong place at the wrong time. Megatron became scared, because nothing like this had happened to him before.

But hatred towards the Autobots, and Optimus Prime in particular, helped him to move on

But hatred towards the Autobots, and Optimus Prime in particular, helped him to move on. Tricked twice. What happened the first time, Megatron couldn't remember, despite all his efforts - the memory refused to give the answer. He only knew that this is war forced the two clans of the same planet to be so distant from each other. And now even Yalara probably no longer wants to see him. Who knows what the Autobots told her? The ruler didn't want to name the true reason for delaying new attacks, and so that the Decepticons would not pester questions, Megatron decided to divert them to continue the construction of the Space Bridge, which could open a direct path back to their native Cybertron.

Besides Starscream was an additional headache. The annoying sneak now literally follows the leader al the time and looks at him somehow suspiciously. Although he told Megatron that everything happened exactly as the Lord himself intended in order to deceive the enemies, he couldn't remember any of this. Which was the only reason Starscream still kept his head on his shoulders. But Megatron was very angry with the extraordinary attention to himself from Starscream, as if he was again plotting a certain dirty trick. Therefore, all the time he had to be on hie guard. Constantly.

And then one day, Barricade entered the main hall of the base. After some hesitation, he went up to his master and said:

"Mixmaster says they need parts again."