Part 1. Chapter 17. If home is where the Spark is... (pt 1.)

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Exactly a week has passed since the solemn conclusion of peace between the Transformers and the restoration of the All Spark. And, oddly enough, everything suddenly died down. Rather, the journalists wrote about it in the newspapers, and the presenters spoke on television, but no one knew what the next step for huge mechanized intelligent creatures from another planet would be. Yalara and Megatron haven't seen each other for a week, Optimus also rarely appeared on the Autobot base, just like Ironhide and Ratchet. Bulkhead attributed this to the fact that now leaders all the time on some kind of inter-space negotiations or important meetings with Autobots arriving from Cybertron. And almost none of the transformers let know anything about themselves.

 And almost none of the transformers let know anything about themselves

"Not quite as I imagined it..." Yalara once complained to Kayla after school. "It feels like they cut me loose..."

"What do you mean?" she was surprised. "You have now become a world celebrity! Anyone would dream of being in your place."

"That's not the point," Yalara sighed. " It's just... Black Whirlwind and I haven't seen each other for a week already! For no reason he disappeared, didn't even bother to contact me..."

They went outside and now walked through the schoolyard. In the afternoon in between classes, Kayla invited Yalara to go to the shopping center together after studying, where she found herself a new dress. Since Yalara was not sure that she would meet with Megatron today, she agreed. And now the girls were heading to the car that had come for Kayla.

"I'm sure your friend will soon appear again, Yal. It's just that now he is probably too busy to..."

Kayla didn't have time to finish - because a police car with flashing lights flew out of the side road, it quickly drove up to the numb girls and abruptly stopped, announcing the neighborhood with a squeal of brakes

Kayla didn't have time to finish - because a police car with flashing lights flew out of the side road, it quickly drove up to the numb girls and abruptly stopped, announcing the neighborhood with a squeal of brakes. After that this same car turned with a metal clang into a ten-meter black-and-white robot with red eyepieces and a purple sign on the chest resembling a fox's head. The appearance of a Decepticon immediately attracted the attention of people nearby.