Part 2. Chapter 19. Confession.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Starscream glided quickly and smoothly through the night clouds. Soundwave informed him that the shuttle with injured transformers had already reached the ship, which the seeker immediately informed his passengers about.

 Soundwave informed him that the shuttle with injured transformers had already reached the ship, which the seeker immediately informed his passengers about

"How can it be?" Yalara wondered. "I just talked to him... already after the explosion..."

"I know," Starscream said shortly and increased his speed, "but that doesn't change the facts." He was not in the mood for any conversations. The SIC's cockpit was as narrow and cramped as Megatron's in his fighter jet mode, which was much wider when the Decepticon leader turned into a rotorcraft. Therefore, the girls had to sit one after another, or rather Angela was on Yalara's lap. It was cramped, yes, but one can be patient. Ultimately, Cybertronians are not transports for humans.

The Nemesis appeared in the field of view, more precisely - high above the head, when the seeker emerged from the veil of another cloud. The ship was moving relatively slowly high in the sky, illuminated by powerful moonlight, onboard searchlights were burning in a string of white dots on the hull.

 The ship was moving relatively slowly high in the sky, illuminated by powerful moonlight, onboard searchlights were burning in a string of white dots on the hull

Starscream soared over the cruiser, overtook her, turned around and swooped down exactly into an open hangar on one of the middle decks. Angela squeaked in fright, hiding her face in her hands, while Yalara just giggled nervously when they were inside. Megatron the hooligan does things like this all the time, it seems all the Decepticons have it in common.

Next, Ravage appeared and escorted the girls to the NEST headquarters on the ship. One large bay and two smaller ones were allocated to accommodate military personnel of the organization. A large room housed a human command post with installed earth equipment, two others - a recreation room, a portable bathroom with three showers and a first-aid post, separated by artificially installed walls that didn't reach the high ceiling, and in another was a dining room. How all this was established and when, the girls couldn't even imagine.