5) Tease Me

Don't forget to VOTE and leave FEEDBACK if you enjoyed!!! ;)

(Double update 5 & 6)
* * *

“Here we are, candy,” Neighbor from Hell whispered at me ear as we approached a small, cozy restaurant. “The best Italian food you’ll ever have.”

 To the outside perspective, my arm was hooked intimately around Ferro’s as if he was my boyfriend, but if one looked closer and gave him a psych evaluation, they would see that my “boyfriend” was off his damn rocker.

I pulled Ferro back by the leather jacket before he could enter the restaurant. “Being a murderer is one thing, being a kidnapper who takes their victims to restaurants is a whole different level of crazy,” I rushed out, flustered by his full attention on me.  Ferro loomed over me like a shadowy tower. “If you think I’m eating any of this food and pretending I’m okay with this, you’re sorely mistaken! I didn’t come here willingly! You have a gun on you!”

 “I never threatened you with the gun to come to dinner with me.”

“But—you—I--!” I stopped myself. He hadn’t used the gun to threaten me to come to dinner. “Yeah, well, you threatened me with your eyes,” I said.

            “Candy,” Ferro warned in a terrifying voice, lowering his voice and moving us away from the main entrance of the restaurant. A couple brushed passed us and entered the restaurant, smiling and huddled close to each other. “You’re coming inside with me whether you like it or not.

“I’ll make a scene,” I ground out. “I’ll scream at the top of my lungs that you killed that girl!”

He pulled towards him with one hand.  “Listen to me closely,” he whispered, lips dangerously close to mine. “If you misbehave, I’ll fuck you openly in the restaurant and then blow your brains out. I’m shameless and everyone in this city owes me. I’ll take my d!ck out anywhere I want, and I have no problem blowing the back of your pretty head away after you suck me off in a public restaurant.” He then pulled away and as if nothing was wrong. “Now, I’m starved. Let’s go eat.”

I was at a loss of words.

Ciao, Mr. La Morte!” A very nervous man in a tuxedo greeted us the moment we entered the restaurant. “We’ve—we’ve been expecting you! Benvenuto!” He anxiously shifted his gaze towards me, who he didn’t notice at first. This man was terrified of Ferro and it was obvious. “Oh! Ciao! I see you have a date, Mr. La Morte! Benvenuto! Como state?”

“Um.” I had no flipping clue what that man was saying. I looked up at Ferro, pleading for help with my eyes. He seemed to be deep in thought and had lost any sort of emotion from his face. “Thanks?” I said hesitantly towards the man in the suit.

“My apologies, I thought you spoke Italian. I asked how you were,” the nervous man said, switching to English.

Bene. She is good,” Ferro answered quickly for me, no longer distracted. “Bring your best wine to the back booth.” Before I could protest, Ferro gripped me by the elbow and lead me quickly towards the back of the restaurant. It was crowded as hell.