Special Chapter

Heyo, I'm back! Since it's quarantine and I've got nothing to do except to sleep and eat, I wrote this part. Also, thank you sa mga nagbabasa pa rin ng story na 'to at naga-add sa nga reading lists nila. Road to 400k reads sa atin! Enjoy reading!

R18. Try lang. Sorry na agad if I disappointed you! Hehe.

–––

Special Chapter #1

Sabi nila, kapag mamamatay ka na ay bigla na lang daraan sa iyong mga mata ang mga pangyayari sa buhay mo na para bang nasa sinehan ka. It will play as a movie, as if it was following a storyline and you are the character.

And that's just how it happened with me–just like how people described the taste of death.

I was scared. I knew I was asleep yet I still heard Damon's voice. He was talking as if I wasn't lying on the bed-almost lifeless and as if the life itself was seeping out of my system. And although his voice comforted me in so many ways, I find myself wary, waiting for the moment that God would be calling for me.

Time is a bitch, and I am its slave. I listen to Damon's stories and it became a routine. Every time that I heard the agony in his voice, I also find myself wanting to cry with him. But even if I want to, I can't, because the circumstances prevent me to do so. And so, I just find myself silently weeping, with no one to hear my silent pleas.

I cannot contain my happiness when I heard that Damon and I will be having our child for the first time. It was my dream ever since; to be wed to Damon and bear his children. Nakakatawa mang isipin pero ang musmos kong isipan ay iyon na agad ang gusto. Self, ang harot. But anyway, at that moment I was in bliss, and I anticipated the days with pure happiness.

But then, that happened. At that moment I learned that ah...I'm in coma. And they are reviving me. They wanted to keep me alive.

I was shouting. I was begging them to save me. And even though I know that they can't hear me, I still tried. I can't die. Not at this moment. I still want to cry with happiness upon seeing my children. I still want to celebrate all their firsts with Damon. And I still want to spend the upcoming days with my family. With my new family.

I can feel the life slowly leaving inside my system. I see darkness and nothing more. Even an ounce of hope was unseen. But then I heard a faint sound.

Cries...of babies and their pleas. It was as if they were calling out to me. My heart swelled in pure joy. And just like that, a miracle happened–one that I never even thought was possible.

A month after that scene, I am now healing with Damon by my side. He never left me through thick and thin.

It was hard coping from being a vegetable when I was once in coma, and becoming a mother. But, I'm not complaining. Our babies are one of the most precious blessings that I could ever receive.

I've been receiving my therapy as well. The therapist has been helping me to walk due to my inability to move my muscles for about nine months. I was confined in a bed for a very long time, which made my body frail. With the help of nutritious diet, and exercise as well, I found myself back on track.

And now, we're set to another adventure.

"Are you okay?" Damon looked at me through the mirror. His eyes are full of wary and you can tell his lack of sleep because of the dark bags underneath his eyes.

"Yeah," panimula ko. "Hindi ko lang mapigilang mag-alala. It's my first time leaving the twins without our supervision." Nagpakawala ako ng malalim na hininga pagkatapos.

It was my first mission after the incident. At kahit na atubili man akong umalis ay napapayag din ako ni Em. She volunteered to babysit our twins. Although, I don't know if she'll endure it. I hope she do.