LAST DAY OF PRE-ORDER

Hi!

Today's the last day of pre-order. For those who want to buy the book, you can message me directly here on this account and I'll send you the link of the form to be filled up.

For easy reading, you can follow this guide below.

HOW TO ORDER TMBUW PHYSICAL BOOK IN 4 STEPS:

1. Send your payment (450 pesos, shipping fee will be paid upon delivery) thru this GCash account. You can also use Palawan Padala if it's more convenient for you.

GCASH/PALAWAN
Noel Baldon
09399386420

2. NO CANCELLATION OF ORDER/S please. After sending the payment, make sure that you take a screenshot of it as your proof of payment.

3. Click this link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0Ab8DE_vL8xeApc2JsKF6QCFPEB2lUQAhu0xce0aK3FiiTQ/viewform) and fill up the form. Details are as follows:

— Book quantity
— Name
— Contact Number
— Complete Address
— LINK of your Facebook account
— Mode of Payment
— Proof of Payment (attach the ss here)

4. Submit and you're ready to go!

I'll be posting updates about the books so don't worry. Your money will be in good hands as PaperInk always guarantee quality over quantity.

Help me reach my goal of 15 books before the deadline by buying a copy of it! It's one step towards my dream of becoming an official published writer so I hope you support me all the way!

This is just the first step and I hope to publish my next book after this too. Pero siyempre ipon ipon muna for freebies. Mas bonggang freebies next time at bonggang story rin. I had the plot and ending completed in my mind so my goal is to publish the story by December next year.

This is my first book and I'm really happy na may mga bumili despite the sudden notice. Habol lang po kung kaya pa! Salamat sa lahat ng bibili! 💗

TBMUW FULL SET: