Chapter 18, Kissing

Saturday, the big Day! But every minute seemed to last an hour. In the morning, I did my shopping, but I didn't know what I should do the rest of the day, apart from feeling nervous, and to fantasize of making love to Sandra. There were two other things I did. I drove to her street, to get to know my way, and because I wanted to feel near to Sandra. Okay. So, she got paid well! She had a small villa in a wealthy neighborhood. I parked my car for a moment and stared at her house. Would she be in there now? I secretly hoped that she would come out, but the door stayed closed. After a while, I kissed the air in the direction of her house, said "Until tonight, mijn liefste", and drove home.

The second thing I did was choose the clothes I would wear. I hesitated long. Eventually, I chose my black pants and jacket, a new red silk blouse, and... sexy black lingerie. You'd never know, I might conclude the time was right. I gave my make-up a lot of attention. I had bought eye-shadow and other things, like hand cream and nail polish. Sandra had thought I looked stunning; I wanted to look like that again. It was frustrating that I couldn't make myself look the way I did when she had made me up, but after a long time, I was almost satisfied with my looks. I shaved my legs and bikini-line, wearing my new, tiny lingerie panties, to see how much I needed to shave. When I took them off, I noticed they were already wet.

When it was almost time to go, I put on my lingerie and my clothes. The silk against the many little holes in the black lace of my bra felt stimulating and arousing, and the same applied to the lace of my panties and my naked buttocks against the smooth fabric on the inside of my pants. Maybe it was a wrong idea to wear this! But I wanted to. I just needed to control myself, despite my arousal.

I took a last look in the mirror, and winked at myself. Then I stepped into my car and drove to Sandra's little villa. Feeling very nervous, and also aroused, I rang her doorbell, 6 minutes to 8. Sandra opened the door. She had curled her hair a little, and wore a blouse with little buttons on her breasts where her nipples could be, giving her a very sexy look, and a short skirt, just over her knee. She wore more perfume than usual. She was breathtaking. We looked at each other.

"Wow..." Sandra breathed, "Jos, you look stunning!"

"You too..." I managed to say, still unable to breathe.

Sandra gave me a big kiss and I gave her an equal kiss back. She took my hand and led me to her living room. It was a large room, but a two-seater sofa, low coffee table, armchair, and three cushions on the floor, made one of the corners very cozy. She led me to her couch and let my hand go while I sat down. She kept standing in front of me and looked at me with admiration. I looked at her, feeling more in love than I ever felt before.

"You wanna drink something? A martini?"

"Already? I'll have to ride home. I'd better drink coffee."

"Alright."

Sandra went to the kitchen, but soon, I heard the doorbell. Our chaperone and mediator had arrived. Thelma entered the room on her own, she was clearly at home here. She smiled at me and sat down in the chair at the other side of the coffee table.

"You've done your best to look nice", she noted.

"I hope I've succeeded."

"I'm sure she thinks you look gorgeous."

"Not half as much as she..." I said softly, and quickly shut my mouth when Sandra came back with a tray with 3 coffee cups, sugar and milk. She put the tray on the table, gave the cups to the three of us, and sat down close beside me, with one leg bowed under her buttocks, so that her legs were open, oh, sexy! 

Her proximity and the way she sat increased my arousal. I tried to act as normal as I could, so bowed to the table to put milk and a little sugar into my coffee. When I sat up straight again, I felt my open jacket push my silk blouse against the tiny holes in my bra at my nipples, like a caress, and they reacted strongly.