Chapter 14, Sleeping

I went to work happily that Thursday. Sandra would be there! I hadn't forgotten to set up the VCR. Another episode starring my beautiful special friend...

Luckily, writing went well that morning. I was working in such a flow that I was even surprised when I heard the lovely fingers tapping on my door. Was it lunch time already? I opened the door and saw Sandra and Thelma.

"Hi, Thelma."

Sandra looked at me expectantly; and smiling, I lifted her up again to level our faces, holding her tight. We kissed each other on the cheek, and I moved my hands one by one to just under her buttocks to get a better grip, and I kept holding her. Sandra laughed. It was delicious to hold her like this, having an excuse to touch those sexy parts of her body, and to feel her so close. And it was very arousing of course; like always, my whole body reacted strongly to her. Sandra wrapped her arms around my neck, making it easier to hold her.

"You're such a strong woman..." Sandra sighed.

Thelma shook her head. "Girls, girls, girls..."

I gave Sandra another kiss on her cheek and put her down.

That lunch, Sandra put her arm behind me on the backrest of the bench, and played with my curls again. She obviously liked it very much to touch me, although only innocently. I smiled at my great love, no matter how confusing her actions were, I was happy with her touches. After lunch, we kissed each other on the cheek again.

I was working concentrated, when fingers tapped om my door. It wasn't dinner time yet, was it? No, it was only 3.30, according to my watch.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?" I heard Sandra's voice.

"Of course!"

Sandra opened the door. She wasn't dressed in her doctor's uniform anymore, but wore a thin sweater that hugged her breasts, and a skirt, that fell just over her knees. She looked very sexy again.

"Hi", she said.

"Hey Sandra! What can I do for you?"

"I'd like to enjoy your offer to use your couch. I'm free 'till the evening, but I need to learn my lines."

I stood up happily and laid the pillow on the couch. I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine.

"Feel free to lay down and relax, Sandra!"

She smiled and lay down. She was incredibly sexy, and I longed to walk over to the couch and lie down on top of her.

"What?" She asked, and I realized I had been staring at her.

I smiled. "Just happy with your company, liefste. You can learn your lines, and I'll work, but it's nice to be together."

"Yeah."

I sat down again and resumed my work. We were quiet, but I felt our bond, strong but tender. It was strange, but I was able to concentrate well; her presence seemed to inspire me.

After half an hour or so, I heard her voice again. "I'm sleepy."

"Then take a nap, hm? I'll close the blinds and get the blanket for you."

She turned on her side, her face to me, and I closed the blinds and tucked her in tenderly.

"Sleep well." I took the opportunity to give her another kiss on the cheek.

Sandra closed her eyes and I went back to my desk. It didn't take long before I heard her breathing become deep and regular.

"Are you sleeping?" I whispered.