TaeJin (Sweet) Part. 2

Everyone gathered around in the big stadium. The chosen ones were standing in the big open field while every other student stayed in the platform that was designed for the audience to sit and watch.

The principal walked infront of the platform that was for the teacher only and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"The time for the game has come. We will now watch the players try to get each other to fail. The rules are simple. Every player will use their wands to make there opponent lose. They will be flying during the game so if someone falls, the game is over for them. There are hidden traps in the air. If anyone accidentally touches them their wands will fall out of their hands. Until the wand touches the ground you still have a chance to play, you just need to catch it before it falls." Everyone listened carefully as the rules were explained.

"The cheater will face consequences, there won't be any forgiveness shown to them." Dumbledore warned with solemn look. "To start the show and keep track of the wands Miss Hungleberg will be on the ground."

Mrs. Hungleberg appeared in the area by using a spell. She looked at everyone and turned towards the players who were already in the air.

"I want a fair game," Her cold commending voice rung through the whole area. "This is not Quidditch so the game will end quick and this is not an official tournament. So don't think you will win something immense and grand. When I make the light the game will start. There is a timer so try to win quick."

She then took out her wand,

"Lumos!" The bright light shone even brighter then the sun itself. The moment the blinding light blew ever player already started to move.

Taehyung didn't know what exactly was happening since everything, everyone was moving so fast. He couldn't even see some of the players but he started to fly fast as well when someone tried to attack him.

"Expelliarmus!" Was all he heard. It was one of the only magics that they were allowed to use.

He then looked to see a big explosion happening next to him, the huge sound and the some startling everyone. He quickly took a turn to avoid the chaos that was happening. He didn't realize how tight he was holding his wand and the broom's stick.

"Hermione, out!" Mrs. Hungleberg shouted. Some gasps from the audience was heard. Taehyung saw a girl at the ground walking away. He guessed she was the one who got blown away.

"Expelliarmus!" It has been only ten minutes but already half of the players were disqualified.

Taehyung could only see three people other than him left.

"Give up, Potter! You won't win this. I have a better and a faster broom." He heard a blond boy yell.

"In your dreams Malfoy!" He saw a boy with glasses yell back.

He figured this could be his time since they were focused on each other more than they were focused on the game.

"Expelliarmus." He said quietly as he attacked the blond one. But at the same time the boy who had the glasses fell as well, apparently someone else saw this moment as an opportunity as well.

"I'm sorry!" Taehyung yelled at the blond boy but all the boy did was to glare at him.

"Harry and Draco, out!" Mrs. Hungleberg yelled. Everyone watched with intense eyes the only ones left was Taehyung and Seokjin.

Of course the students rooted for their own schools, cheering the last students' names.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin unsure. He didn't want to fight against him. He tried to find a way to get away. Seokjin looked like he was not certain about what to do as well, he then swung his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" Taehyung froze as he gripped the broom stick tighter, expecting to be hit. But then he realized what happened.

Seokjin missed him, on purpose.

Taehyung could see it in his eyes, he knew what he was doing. Taehyung got the memo and started to attack him as well. The both acted like they were trying to hit each other while dodging the hits that already was going to miss them. From the outside they actually looked like they were trying to hit each other. They were even acting like they got frustrated when the hits missed.

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Stop!" Mrs. Hungleberg stopped the match. "The match has ended. Sadly there isn't a winner." Everyone including the teachers let out disappointed 'aww's.

The principal announced that since there was no winner, there was no prize. Taehyung looked down a little feeling like he robbed Seokjin's success.
Dumbledore said the students will be leaving in an hour. Everyone left the conference room.

Taehyung walked down on of the open halls in next to the garden as he let out a sigh. He was probably never going to see him again. He was looking at his feet while he was walking so he didn't see the man that was infront of him. He bumped to the tall man.

"A- Ah! I'm so sorry-" He looked up to see a man with slightly long hair. He was dressed in all black, even his hair was black. He had a scary and cold look on his face.

"Watch you step." He said in a quiet yet perilous manner. He walked away as Taehyung watched him.

"He is really scary, huh?" He heard someone comment. He turned around to see Seokjin walking towards him.

"Ye- Yeah. Is he one of your teachers?" He asked, Seokjin nodded.

"Yep. He is the one who teaches us about potions. Can't say he likes me a lot though." Taehyung tilted his head, confused.

"Why not?" He still didn't make too much eye contact but he was happy he could have at least a decent conversation with him.

"Probably because I'm a Gryffindor. He doesn't like my house as much. Either because he is from Slytherin or either because of Harry Potter." Taehyung nodded even though he didn't really understand it.

"So, I came here... because..." Seokjin started suddenly sounding nervous.

"Because?" Taehyung repeated.

"Well because I was wondering... would you like maybe go out with me?" He asked, looking apprehensive.

"Li- like on a... date?" Taehyung asked really flustered. Welp, there goes his ability to look at human faces again.

"Yeah... I'm you don't have to!" Seokjin assured him.

"I- I... I would love to!" Taehyung answered happily.

"Oh, I knew you would say no, sorry for bo- WAIT REALLY?!" Seokjin yelled, not believing his ears.

"Yes, really." Taehyung answered, forcing himself to look into the older's eyes.

"I- wow okay well I guess I'll take you on a date then?" He asked awkwardly even though in reality he was just too happy to think.

"Yeah I guess..." Taehyung shyly said. "I have to go now. You can pick me up at Sunday around 1 PM." Seokjin agreed and Taehyung left.

Seokjin was left smiling like an idiot. He was going on a date with Taehyung.

"Seokjin and Taehyung are under a tree, k-I-s-s-I-n-g!" Fred and George said in a joking way.

"Oh shut up!" Seokjin said but couldn't help his smile.