TaeJin (Sweet) Part. 1

Walking through the long corridors of the giant building didn't help Taehyung with his anxiety. The old yet fancy looking walls just gave off an uneasy feeling. The portraits of the once living people made him feel like he was being watched everywhere.
The darkness of the building was hardly suppressed by the light that came through the large windows of the building.

The woman who guided him was skinny and looked like a walking skeleton. She had a sick looking white skin, a really sharp nose and a stern cold look. Her high hair hun was tied so tight that even looking at it made Taehyung feel the pain in his scalp.

Her high heels echoed through the hallway until they reached a huge black door that almost cover the whole wall. The woman stiffened a little, almost like she was afraid of going in to the room. But she just cleared her throat and knocked thrice.

A faint yet deep 'come in' was heard behind the door. The big doors were pushed open by the woman's boney hands. She walked in with a straight posture and Taehyung followed her hesitantly.

The room was big yet just like the building it was simple and fancy. There were book shelves on every wall and the room was brighter than the corridors. There was a man, who Taehyung assumed was the principal, and he had a long desk that looked quite too simple for the room yet it still fitted perfectly. There was four armchairs infront of the table and the man motioned Taehyung to sit down in one of them.

Taehyung looked at the lady who didn't look at him just stayed still like a statue. Then he sat down quietly. The woman gave the man a document and the man looked through it while Taehyung just watched them.

"Well Mr. Kim, is it? I see that you passed our entrance exam. That's incredible if I am being honest. May I ask, how old are you?" Taehyung looked at the man. He was a good looking man unlike the woman who looked like a crow with a skeleton body. His eyes were green but his hair was pitch black which went very well with his milky white skin.

"I'm eighteen years old sir." Taehyung said with a respectful tone. The man smiled at him, his white almost pearl like teeth showing.

"You are quite young, aren't you? Shouldn't you be in high school?" The man asked amused. Taehyung sat up straight and with a calm voice he said,

"I want to learn more sir. High school is not providing me the education I want. It is not good enough. I heard this is the best magic university and I want to learn more and get better." His face was serious unlike the man's face who still had the same amused look. But Taehyung could see he was impressed.

Hellhound Witchcraft University, The world's one of the greatest maybe even the best magic school that has ever existed. Everyone who was a wizard or a witch has heard of this school. Only the best students can enter there and only the best witches or wizards can teach in there. There were almost no schools that can compete this school. Except Hogwarts, but we won't talk about that.

Taehyung always knew he wanted to do magic and always wanted to go to a Witchcrafting school. He even got mails from Hogwarts yet he couldn't go because his parents wanted him to stay here and be a normal human, a muggle some people might say. When he decided that he should do what he wants he tried to join to a Witchcraft school.

He couldn't go to Hogwarts because he couldn't go to London alone, he didn't want to leave his home country. So when he heard there would be an entrance exam to Hellhound Witchcraft University, through a mail that was sent to him with a raven, he knew he should definitely sign in and try.

"Well Mr. Kim you really are a bright kid. You can be our student." Taehyung practically flew out of his chair with joy. He jumped up and down and thanked the man so many times.