Choose Katharine Choose

|Chapter 14|Katharine|

I stepped in Kehmar's office. I hadn't seen this place in 7 years. "Katharine?"Kehmar looked at me. It looked like he was about to shoot the man infront of him because he had his gun on the table,in his hands."Get out,"I told the guy. I'm not usually like this. Bossy,rude...I only act this way around Kehmar because I know he loves to take advantage of people. So it's time I do the reverse and be a bad bitch.

As the guy left the room,I sprayed some Lysol before I sat. Kehmar chuckled."So what you doing here baby?"he asked. I laughed. He has the audacity to call me that."First off,I'm not your baby,secondly you need to put back that gun in your waist and thirdly,you need to shut the fuck up because I need to talk,"I said. Kehmar chuckled staring at me."You've changed a lot baby girl,"he said."Didi just say you should shut the fuck up?"he was shocked and I knew it."First off,I'm mad at yo ass for what you did and I'll never forget that night. But I'm not here to talk about that because we ain't together. I'm here to-"
"Whatcha talking bout we ain't together?"Kehmar questioned. I opened my hand bag and took out a divorce sign-up paper and slide it over to him."I ain't signing this,"he said. I only smiled."So as I was saying... I'm not here to talk about you nor me not that night. I'm here to talk about Dave,"I said."Dave?!Who you talking bout?"he asked."Stop acting like a dumb bitch,"I said."Where you know him from?"Kehmar asked."It doesn't matter. What I wanna know is what you want so bad from him,"I leaned forward. Kehmar smiled."Oh baby you wouldn't want to hear my plans,"he gave an evil smirk. I stared at him. He really hasn't changed a bit.

"You know you're a little badmind son of a bitch?!"I shouted

"You know you're a little badmind son of a bitch?!"I shouted. He didn't respond. He just but his lips and then showed his grills."What do you possible want from the nigga?"I asked."Why you so fucking concerned huh?Is he your damn pussy now?!"Kehmar yelled.

Oh he didn't just yell at me.

"Bitch you didn't just shout at me?"I got up from my chair."I did. Whatcha gone do?"
I know his games and I ain't planning on playing with him. I walked over to his chair and stood behind it. "Remember all those times you fucked me in here?"I asked. He chuckled. I was gone get in his head bitch. I really am going to."And how you used to make me cum so hard,"I whispered in his ears."Those fucking loud moans,fuck I miss it,"I said rubbing over my breasts. "Can we go back to those days?"I took a seat on his lap. He smiled. Then showed his shiny teeth. That's how I know I got him. I kissed him and during it,I put a locater on him."Now whatchu say?Can I get my stuff and come over?"I sounded seductive as a bitch."Thought you'd never ask,"Kehmar said. I got up and went to exit the door. Before I did,I blew a kiss at him."See you later big daddy,"I said exiting. I sped out the house. Laughing at myself when I reached in my car. I'm a real actress. Bitch I've chosen and I chose the harder way. I chose both fucking ways. I'm gonna help Dave kill Kehmar and also,take my revenge. It's been too long I'm letting this shit slide. Even if it means I'm going to jail,I rather put my life on the line. Plus Dave is a great father and I'm willing to help him get back his daughter and take revenge also. Not that I haven't been feeling for him but I keep myself to myself because there's too much drama going on already. I'm not even gonna apologize for how I'm gonna be acting. I've been nice for too long. It's time to brave up and be the bad bitch I am inside.

 It's time to brave up and be the bad bitch I am inside

Damn y'all I type so fast. I began this chapter like 8:30 and now it's 8:48. Damn.

Anyways what y'all think?
Did anyone of y'all expect that Katharine would choose both choices?