Big Mistake

|Chapter 2|

Shit! I answered the phone and connected it to the car."Ah hey baby,"I said."Where are you?"Diamontè asked."Uhm I'm driving Kiari to your momma house,"I honestly said."Mhm well I thought you went to the doctor,"she said."Uhm yeah yeah,"I scratched my head."Dave you called in sick for the charity event and you ain't even have a fever or nothing,"she said."Uhm bae I'll explain when I get home,"I said."Mommy!!!"Kairi shouted."Oh hi baby,"Diamontè said."Where did daddy take you?"she asked. Damn why Diamontè gotta be so smart."Shopping!!!"Kairi shouted."Thanks baby,mama gone get you some grapes,"she said."Yeahhhh!"Kairi screamed. "Bye Dave,"Diamontè said."Ah yeah yeah bye baby,"I said. Now I fear going home.

When I reached at Kairi's grandmother house,I dropped her off. She took some of the toys she wanted and then I left. On my way back home there was a black vehicle following me. Every turn I make it's behind me. Fuck now I'm at a stoplight. I hesitated on stopping but did. My homies taught me never to run and to always have my gun. The stoplight was still on red and the car was still behind me. Who the fuck could it be?"Dave East!"I was frightened by paparazzi. Oh fuck no. The stoplight went on green and I immediately sped off. These people are like vampires bruh. Haunting in the middle of the night. Like seriously why they choose to follow at night?I sped down the streets and now one was in front of me. Imma just stop."Mr. East!Dave East!!"they shouted."Aye holla. Hold the fuck up,"I said and got out the car."How's the new album?Why did you not attend the charity event?Are you still dealing with the streets?"their questions flooded my mind."I only have two damn ears. Holla one at a time,"I said and they went silent."How's your new song Daddy Knows?"one asked."Well it's actually going good. Like yah know it was bout my daughter so I had to make it dope,"I said.
"Why didn't you attend the charity event which I heard is now postponed until tomorrow?"
What the fuck!
"Uhm I mean... laight imma be honest with y'all. I just wanted to take the time off with my daughter since I just got off tour and I got another one soon,"I said."Well that's amazing Mr. East. We also heard that rapper Quavo is the one who forced authorities to postponed the charity event,"a lady said.
That little fucking bitch. No wonders why I saw him in the streets earlier.
"Well that's all I got time for,"I said going back in my car. They still called after me but I already drove off. I swear that imma fuck up that lil pussy ass nigga. I drove home and wasn't even in the mood to argue with Diamontè. I unlocked the door and she was in the couch,eating and watching the television. "Hiya,"she greeted."Sup,"I said."Wassup withchu?"she asked getting up."Nothing,"I said."Baby I'm not mad at you... if that's the problem,"Diamontè said. I nodded and went upstairs. She followed me and sat on the bed as I took off my clothes."Is it because you're gonna have to still go to the charity event?"she asked."No baby girl I'm cool. I'll go to the charity shit,"I said."Ah okay?"Diamontè was definitely shocked. If they wanna see me there then imma be there.

|Kehmar(Quavo)|

"Yo you going to the charity event?"my bro,Offset asked."Hell yeah mane. Can't miss the dud's speech,"we laughed. I was referring to the superstar Dave East. Lemme give you a run down of how we met.

So it was back in Richmond when we were in the same class and then we got to pair with this girl. I never forgot her name,it was Daniela . Yeah like we worked together but then every time we think Dave writing down notes,he writing down lyrics and from that I knew he could rap. No it was when I heard him actually rap. Then I joined the basketball team. I was the captain and everything was about me until he came. No lie,he was good,actually he was amazing but he took my spotlight. My spotlight was dim until the year I found out he was selling drugs. I swear I didn't tell no one bout it although I knew it would have got him kick out of school but then two months later I heard he's in jail. Once more again,everything was about me. He fucking came again in the music industry. He took my spotlight again and that's why I haunt him this much,to get back my light cause he's getting too comfortable. And that charity event which is tomorrow, he better be there cause....... You see his girl too,when I take back my spotlight imma take her fat ass with me so Mr. Dave better enjoy her while she lasts. There's also something I never told you about Dave. Not like we sat and talked about it but I heard it through his interviews. He slept in cars and he was accepted by people by his pretty looks. Yep. And how you see him today,rich and all. He wasn't like that before. As a matter a fact,most artistes started from nothing to somthing. Cardi B started as a cashier,Nicki Minaj started as a waitress and many others started out of the streets like me. Dave made a big mistake in calling in sick for the charity event cause he damn well show up tomorrow.

To be continued....
Check out my other book 'Jealousy'