Memories Bring Back Memories

|Chapter 12|Omniscient|

Katharine walked around in circles in her house. Dave was gone. Where?
She didn't know. What was he gonna do?
Kill her ex-husband,Kehmar Dirk. Her long lasting enemy. She keeps telling herself that she can't let him kill the man she fell in love with plus it's not like she don't love him still. But what Kehmar did...no one should do that to their partner. It wasn't cheating,it wasn't any of the regular things that make couples break apart.

Let's go back to the night where everything got demolished.

July 15,2013

"Kehmar hurry!!I think they're coming!!"Katharine yelled."Who baby?"Kehmar asked."The cops!!"she yelled as the noise of the police cars were coming closer. Kehmar grabbed every money he could get. He filled about 5 duffel bags. He was too greedy to leave what was left. He made a plan. He took off his face mask while Katharine was yelling at him to get going. Kehmar stripped from his full suit of black into some ordinary clothes that a normal person would wear which was under. He began to put the duffel bags under the table of the accountant who he shot.

"Get outside with your hands above your head,"the cops commanded but only Katharine they could see. Kehmar was hiding. The cops repeated two more times. Katharine ran back inside the bank to find where Kehmar was. Police began raiding the bank. They handcuffed Katharine and heard sobbing coming from where there laid a dead woman in a chair. One police walked over and saw Kehmar crying while holding onto the hands of the dead body in the chair."She's dead!!"he said,his voice alone could tell he is crying."She killed my wife!!"Kehmar said. Katharine couldn't believe her ears nor her eyes. Her husband that she helped rob a bank is putting all the blame on her?"Sir,"the policeman went to touch Kehamr but he stood up still holding the hands of the dead body. He looked at Katharine."You did this!!!"he shouted and a tear roll down Katharine's face."You shot my wife,"Kehmar said."Stupid was nigga I am your fucking wife,"Katharine began crying too."Take her away,"the police said."You can't do this!!"Katharine cried while the policemen took her to the car."We're sorry for your loss,"the police said."Can I have some time alone with her?Please,I know I'm not gonna be able to see her after,"Kehmar sounded desperate."Sure,the ambulance will be here in a few,"the policeman said and he left the building. Kehmar smiled at how smart he had become. He knew that detectives will come soon so he had to find out how he was gone get all that money home. He did what he had to do. It didn't hurt him that that has to do that to his own wife but as he always say,"Look out for yourself. Even if it's getting others involved."

Katharine was in the backseat of the policecar. Crying her eyeballs out." Is this a nightmare?"she thought. No it wasn't. This was reality. From that night...she has never heard from him. She was sentenced to 6 years in prison. That was when Katharine remembered she agreed to help Kehmar rob that night but she never imagined that such horrible thing would have happened.

Flashback over

Question marks flooded Katharine's mind. She had two choices: Find Dave and help him kill Kehmar or take her revenge.

|Dave|

2020 is just not my year. I lost my girlfriend,my job,my house,my daughter and I'm starting to think I'm losing myself.
Overall 2020 is a real fucked up year. Earthquakes,Australia on fire,World War 3 almost started because of the President Trump,not to mention the corona virus which is wiping out the population of the earth,especially in China.

I'm currently sitting in the new house I bought. Thinking,thinking. That's all I'm doing,thinking. If Kehamr wasn't here,none of this would have happened. I'm planning on clearing him from the face of the earth. And it won't be long until I do so. He wanna cause problems... he'll pay the damage.

Hey y'all. How you think this book going on so far?Should I continue?

What choice do you think Katharine will make?Comment y'all!!And vote❤