Charity Event

|Omniscent|Chapter 3|

"Ladies and gentlemen,this charity event will benefit numerous of people in the United States of America. Especially to our children's hospital and nursing homes. Our chairman,Mr. Reid just gave his word. Now let's hear from Mr. Brewster. But before he comes,Alyssa Levy will come and introduce him,"the host of the event said. Many people were there. Kehmar sat on the opposite side of Dave who sat beside his beautiful girl,Diamontè. "He is passionate,he is an overcome. He is determined and is truly a gift from heaven. Straight out of Harlem,New York. As many would say,he went from nothing to something,went to university. By that,I mean not one but three universities. He is an amazing basketballer and I'm sure he can still make the three points from a distance. Father of one blessed daughter,with a beautiful woman by his side,I'm talking about the 6'5,the role model,the legendary,David Brewster other wise known as Dave East!!!"Alyssa introduced as the crowd applauded. Dave walked up on the podium laughing. "For a quick second I thought y'all were talking about a real angel for real,"he said and the crowd laughed."Aight,chairman of the board,host,Carlton,other charity members,ladies and gentlemen,a pleasant evening,"Dave greeted politely like he rarely does. "Good evening,"the crowd said."So I was called here at this event and yes I did stay away from it. But I'm still here anyways. Thanks to my soon to be wife,"Dave said and the crowd awed."So for the last couple of weeks,I've visited the children's hospital in some states of the United States of America. I've seen the need. I also visit the homes and they were more of my need but nevertheless both needed help so tonight I'm gonna donate $100,000 to the ones really in need,"Dave said and the crowd applauded. This was really a big move."I hope this will benefit them in many ways because when there's need and we can help,we have to volunteer so this $100,000 will be given in the hands of the head of the charity system,"Dave said and the person came out to collected the cheque."Thank you. Thank you. So remember,if you can help,just volunteer aight peace,"Dave ended his speech. Was he good?
After the event there was an after party."Baby I really wanna go home,I'm tired,"Diamontè said."Aight then we heading home,"Dave said as he and Diamontè walked hand in hand to the door."Hey dickhead,"Quavo said."Nigga-"Dave was about to say something but Diamontè cut him off."Bae just stop. It ain't worth it,"she told him."Where you going pussy?"Quavo asked. "Afraid I might woop yo ass?"
Dave was about to turn around but Diamontè pulled him to the door."Imma take yo spotlight and yo bitch!!!"Quavo said. That only made Dave more heated than he was before. Dave turned around and walked up to him."Whatchu just say?"he asked as both men were face to face."I said imma take yo spotlight and yo bitch,"Kehmar repeated. They were drawing attention to the point were people stopped what they were doing and focusing in them."Nigga can you stop competing?You're wack. Ion see the need you compete cause you ain't going nowhere with this,"Dave said."Okay then. Just remember imma take yo bitch,"Kehmar reminded. In the blink of an eye,Dave's fist collided with Kehmar's left jaw. Kehmar fired back at him with a powerful punch. The crowd began to get wild and no one seemed to want them to stop."DAVE!!!"Diamontè shouted at him but Dave was focused on hitting Kehmar's head to the tiled floor."STOP! Please!"Diamontè was about to pull Dave away but a security pulled her back. Two other securities came and somehow managed to pull Kehmar and Dave away. For about two or three minutes people thought they cooled off but both heated and bruised men fought out the hands of the securities and began wrestling again. Kehmar reached into his waist and grabbed his gun. Dave instantly saw it and held on to it. People in the crowd began to run away and evacuate the building. "Dave stop!!"Diamontè shouted but Dave wasn't hearing. The safety came off the gun. Dave and Kehmar wrestled to get the gun in their possessions. Now,the gun is pointed to the ceiling and goes off leaving screams and chaos in the building. Diamontè wiggled out of the hands of the security and ran over to her man. Same time the gun went off.
Everyone was screaming,some were steadily looking for who got shot but no one fell to the ground. Dave and Kehmar were looking around too but blood was dripping right in front of them and the person still stood steadily until the body fell to the ground.

To be continued...
Follow unstoppablequxxnash