What The Fuck?!

|Chapter 8|Dave|

I was released and is currently driving home by Katharine. Before reaching,I could see trucks parked out my crib. When we reached,I saw them taking out furniture from my house."What the fuck?"I whispered under my breath. When we reached I hurriedly got out with Kairi on me."What's going on here?"I asked."Adam Scott,"a man approached me."Why y'all moving out my stuff?"I asked."Someone bought it,"he said."What?"I put down Kairi."Sir,you haven't paid your monthly mortgage,"the man said."You must have got the wrong house because I bought this house with full cash not by mortgage,"I said and he looked down."Isn't this house #320?"he asked and I nod,yes."Well this is the correct house,"he said."We apologize but the buyer have their own furniture,"he said and I nod. I let go of Kairi's hand. I'm really pissed. I balled up my fist and in a jiffy my fist connected with the man's face."Dave stop,"Katharine said. She sounded like Diamontè in a way. I was going to fire another fist but I didn't. I took up Kairi."Where ma stuff gone go?"I asked and he didn't answer. I gave Kairi the lady and stepped closer to this nigga."Imma warn you to fucking watch your back,pussy,"I pushed him making him stumble back. Taking one last look around, I left."I can take you guys in my home,"Katharine said before I was gonna make up my mind to leave. I was too heated to answer. I just got in her car and she drove us to her house. It was cool.

"You're aloud to stay as long as you want I don't mind,"she said

"You're aloud to stay as long as you want I don't mind,"she said."Thanks,"I said still holding Kairi's hand. "The guestroom is upstairs second door on the left. I'll get the clothes from your house,"she said and I nod. I wasn't in the mood to say thanks or react to how kind she is acting. I'm just dumbfounded at the moment. Someone else bought my house?The house I paid in full cash for 2 years ago?Wow,I can't  believe this is how life's repaying me after all the good things I've done. I heard the car speed down the streets. I looked at a sleeping Kairi. I slowly took her up and laid her in the guestroom. I went back downstairs and found the kitchen looking around and got a bottle of water from the fridge. I walked around the house then minutes later the door opened revealing Katharine with about 9-10 duffel bags at her feet. I just looked at her and helped her with them."Wow y'all got a lot of clothes,"she plopped down on the couch. Something was bothering me to ask her a question but I am afraid it may lead to something I don't like.

"Can I ask you sumn?"

"Sure,"she turned her attention to me since  she was avoiding to look at me."Why are you being so...kind to me and my daughter?"I asked and she smiled but it soon turned into a frown."Because I was in your place some years ago,"she looked away. I simply just nod. I was about to get up when she spoke."I heard about your wife... I'm sorry,"she said."It's cool,"I lied. I was ripping apart inside."Imma...go,"I said,pointing to the stairs. "Night,"she smiled."Thanks again Katherina,"I said."It's Katharine,"she laughed."Oh my bad. Night though,"I said and left. Although she seems like a nice person,I can't just trust her that easy. I can't believe I'm sleeping in a stranger's guestroom. Nobody should hear about this. Especially the net or newspaper publishers. And definitely not the shaderoom. That'd damage my reputation real bad. As I said,can't trust nobody these days. If you at a stranger's house,sleep with one eye open. I'm serious.
Trust is hard to give away in these times.

|Kehmar|

"Y'all took out everything?"I asked Adam. The guy I asked to clean out Dave's crib."Uhm we're almost finished,"he said."Y'all better be,"I said flipping the gel ink pen on my desk."Y-yes sir,"he said."One more thing,"I said."I need someone to occupy the house by tomorrow."

"Sir there aren't any-"

"Remember I have your pregnant girlfriend tied to a fucking chair!"I said harshly. I heard him sigh and I smiled looking up at his girlfriend over in the corner. Tied to a chair with tears streaming down her cheeks."Wanna say some last words to your girl?"I rose from my chair.

"What?!"

"You heard me nigga!Either you do what the fuck I say or your little bitch dies including you motherfucka,"I said getting angry."O-o-okay. I-I will see what I can do,"Adam stutter to talk."Pussy ass nigga. Ion wanna hear that!!"I took out my glock putting it on his girlfriend's huge tummy.

"I will get someone first thing in the morning,"he said. I put back my gun in my waist and walked back over to my chair."Good. Now get yo half-dead ads off my phone,"I said. In seconds he hang up and I focused on his girlfriend. I scrunched up my face at the mascara stains on her face and her eyelashes nearly dropping off. Too disgusting. Leaving the room,I went downstairs to have a deep eye contact with the king and queen of the streets. Heaven and hell. Murderer of millions. Fear of trillions. Savage killers. Soul takers. A cold-hearted couple. A couple that rejected their son. A couple that chose the streets over their family. A couple that only shows up when they need something. That one couple..... my parents.