Stress

|Chapter 6|

The car alarm went off waking up Kairi. Dave didn't know she was home because he wasn't himself and still isn't."Daddy?"she called,looking around and feeling scared. The car alarm was still ringing and Kairi got up and looked out her window to see her dad's car crashed in a tree."Daddy!!"she cried out. She ran to the telephone and rembered what her father told her to do when there was something bad going on and he wasn't around. Kairi dialed the police station. Before the person could talk,Kairi went ahead talking of what happened."My name is Kairi Brewster and my dad's car crashed into a tree,"she began crying."Okay honey,calm down,"the lady on the phone said."Where do you live?"
Kairi knew not to tell anyone where she lived but she gave the lady her address anyways. Five minutes later the sound of the police cars and their lights filled the yard. The same lady on the phone took Kairi out the house but kept her away from the car crash. She couldn't get any words from her all Kairi was doing was crying her eyeballs out. The paramedics managed to get Dave out the car and pit him on a stretcher and in the ambulance. A wrecker came for the car and they took Dave to the hospital. Blood. Red was the new colour of the white shirt Dave had on. He was bleeding. His face was cut and scraped it too was bloody. His eyes were shut as they doctors and nurses carried him to a spare room. "One,two,three,"they switched him from the stretcher to the bed in the room. "Beep,beep,beep,beep,"his heartbeat was going down as they checked him and did what was necessary."Hold on Dave,"the doctor said."Hold on."
"Get me the injection,"the other doctor said and injected Dave. They were trying everything they could to keep him alive but Dave wasn't coping with them. He didn't want to live.

Dave wanted to see his girlfriend and the only way to do that is to die too. He didn't want to live without her but he remembered one thing he had to live for,his daughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Daddy?"Kairi asked as the lady rocked her in her arms."He's okay baby just stay calm,"the lady tried to reassure Kairi but it wasn't working.

"I want to see daddy,"Kairi said."I'm afraid you can't baby,"the lady told her and Kairi began crying."Please,I want my Daddy!!"
"Daddy!!"Kairi cried. She wanted to see her daddy,she wanted to see her mommy too. They both weren't by her side to hug her when she's crying and tell her it's okay. They both were gone. Nothing hurts more than to hear a baby cry and you can't do anything about it. Kairi is only six years old. She doesn't know certain things as yet. She doesn't understand certain things as yet but there's one thing,she can't lose both her parents. She just can't. She's too young.

Another chapter leaving me in tears. What you think?This is the first I'm writing a book like this if I can remember so yeah tell me how I'm doing.

To be continued...