Chapter 36

Recap:

"Wouldn't that make you just as bad?" The Tsuchikage states before something happens.

Back to the story:

Someone barges into the room. Um urr.. Drops down?

Everyone looks ahead shocked. Right before them were the missing Jinchuriki. Minato gets up really fast. Knocking over his chair in the process. Pointing at them he yells in anger. Making Naruto smirk.

"They have six jinchuriki!!" Someone yells out. Right before the other disappeared without them realising. Before they saw them next to the sic of them. Naruto looks at them and smiles.

"What are you talking about? There isn't six of us there's nine." He states in calm and nerving voice. As he tilted his head to the side and smiles. Making a shiver going down their spines. Then he spoke once more.

"Yet if you all wanted to get technical. Then there is actually nineteen of us." He states to them. Making everyone look at him confused. He shakes his head.

"You are all dumbasses! Do we have to introduce our selves to you assholes!? Oh my we do don't we!?" He yells which made the all fall into their seats. Naruto laughs as Minato fell onto his fallen seat. Skipping over to the front. He motions everyone to follow. His friends nodding at him. Standing up there he pumps his fist in the air and yells.

"Hello everyone!! Today we are gonna teach you all something amazing!" He yells before him and bee yells.

"Hell yess!!"

"Lets start with number one shall we!!" Naruto yells enthusiastically. Everyone staring at him like he was some alien. Gaara walks up and sighs.

"We are really doing this aren't we?" Gaara asks. Seeing Naruto's face he sighs before giving up.

"Uggh fine. Hello. My name is Gaara I hold the one tails. His name is Shikaku. I am not single so fuck off. I'm dating Naruto." He says before Naruto glomped him happily kissing Gaara. Before the next one walks up.

"Hi. My name is Yugito Nii. I am the two tails. Her name is Matabi. I hate all of you fuckers." She says before walking back into the group.

"Hello everyone. My name is Yagura. You may have known me as the third Mizukage. Yet I am the three tails. His name is Isobu. Goodbye and good luck." He says before walking away.

"Roshi. Four tails. His name is Son Goku."

"Han the five tails. His name is Kokuo." They both said before walking away. Before two more people walked up. Smiling they held each others hands.

"Hello. I am Utakata and I am the six tails. His name is Saiken." He says before jumped in. She squealed in delight.

"Hello my name is Fuu. I am the seven tails. Her name is Chomei. It so nice to meet all of you before you all die. Hahaha. Karma is a huge bitch huh?" She said before Utakata pulled her away laughing with her. Killer Bee walks up and was also laughing.

"Yo that was a good one Fuu. You made them all shiver in their shoes. Yo everyone my name is Killer Bee. You feel me? I am number eight. You should be afraid. His name is Gyuki you hear me? Can't wait to dance on yo graves! Hahaha!" He laughs before walking away. Hugging Yugito when he walked back. Yugito smiles and stays in his arms.

By now everyone was so shocked. They didn't even know what to do at this point. Minato frowned upon the scene. Yet was too afraid to move from his spot.

"Hello everyone!! It so nice to meet my victims. Hahaha I mean meet you all. My name is Naruto!! I am number nine and ten. Their names are-" He gets cut off by someone in the room.

"Whqt do you mean nine and ten! There's no ten!" Someone yells. Naruto growls.

"If you ever read the history books. You would know that there is indeed a ten tailed jinchuriki. He had no name so I gave him one. The six paths put him inside me so I can befriend him. He is a really cool guy. Both of them actually. Grandpa gave me super cool powers. Anyways moving on. I have the nine and ten tails. Their names are Kurama he's a boy also the nine tails. Then there is Kira she's a girl also known as the ten tails. They have a thing going on. They are so loud sometimes. Annoying!" I says before grabbing onto Gaara dramatically. Then hoping up and looking back at them.

"This was really fun and all. Yet we have to go! Bye!" I says before we all disappeared. We appeared outside of the building. Zabuza running out a minute later. He was laughing hysterically. Which made us all laugh too. Trying to compose my self he runs up to me.

"One of them ran into one of the prank traps. They looked like a chicken stuffed in a birthday cake! They had feathers and everything! Hahahahaha!!" He laughsap and falls to the ground in tears. Laughing with him Gaara holds me up. While Haku walks out of the building. Sighing he walks over.

"I put it up. One of the workers ran into a prank trap. It was honestly pathetic. The Kages are still working on finding a way out. I don't think they will. Should I just put it down after a while?" Haku asks me. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yea lets do that. It would be quite boring. Yet it gives us time to leave I guess. Haku replace your clone in the jutsu. Then come with us. We are just gonna leave. Okay?" I tell him. He nods in agreement. I tell everyone we are leaving. They all start packing up when Haku turns around and yells.

"Uzukage!! They all broke out! Prepare for a fight! They are on their way here right now!" He yells before disappearing. The real Haku appears and gets into formation. Along with everyone else.

"Okay everyone! We prepared for this! They wouldn't be so stupid to fight us. Also prepare they have Inochi and Shikaku with them. Don't fall for his tricks. Don't fall for the shadow clone jutsu. Most importantly watch each other's backs. We are a team! We are family!" I yelled and they all cheered.

This is the first battle of the war.