Hello.

Hey everyone! News..

There has only been one person who did a vote so...

Here is the final ships!! Yay!! Woow!! No but seriously. I didn't really get any votes on here. So I don't really know what kind of ships to do for everyone.

Yet I did get one vote and someone did say something in the past.

So we have either..

Gaara x Naruto Or Naruto x Sasuke.

There is a ship I am planning on doing which is... Drum roll please.......

Zabuza x Haku.

Which a lot of you can already tell. Lol.

Yet I still need some more ships of people. So I will really appreciate it if you guys can help. Who is Sakura gonna be with? Who is Kakashi going to be with. So on.. Like Yamato, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji and Kiba. Plus more people tell me which ships you want.

Edit: We have the final Ships!!! Yay, ahhh!! Wooooaahh!!

No but here they are everyone! There was some suggestions. Yet I took the liberty to finish the rest. So yay?

Ships: The ones I chose are...

Zabuza x Haku

Tsunade x Jiraya

And Lastly

Tenten x Neji

Because I think its cute. So moving on...

The winners of the votes are...

Drum roll please...

Naruto x Gaara!

And

Kakashi x Sakura!!

If there is any other ships you want to see comment! I would love to hear what you want to see in the story. Thank you everyone for the comments and support. Bye!!